Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#366555 02/06/10 12:47 PM
OP Offline
Next weekend, the AC Message Board will unite in San Antonio to celebrate Divingcowgirl's graduation from college (with an A average, by the way)!! Mr/Mrs KC Jayhawk will be down from Kansas City, KLCman from Maine, Leah Ann from California, as well as the Texas contingent (Mr/Mrs Bobber, Mr/Mrs Pugwash, Travelqueen, Chloe and rumors of Ernie). Much fun will be had, just as it is when we all meet in sunny San Pedro.

Even after almost four years on the message board and 5 trips to AC (#6 coming up in April), I am amazed at the impact this forum has had on so many lives. New friends, new adventures, great times, good deeds and wonderful memories . . . thank you, Marty!! We all owe you a debt of gratitude. smile

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
From one [Linked Image]to another: aw shucks i sure wish i could be there!!!! Love you guys. so cool divingcowgirl!!! Congratulations!

Wish I could be there too Spurs.....you knock 'em dead girl...ain't nobody ever gonna be able to take that away from you!!!XOXO

Change your Latitude
RMT Offline
Good luck DCG and enjoy that party!!! (we NEED to see pictures!)

Have a great time without me!!! frown

DCG, throw that hat HIGH!!!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
That crowd will rock the house for sure. What a great occasion to celebrate too. Congrats DCG.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Congratulations DCG.. Well done!!
You deserve a wonderful vacation in a fun sunny hot spot.. I suggest you head to San Pedro.
See you there.. be sure to bring pictures to go with the stories we will be hearing.
Gail

My wife and I are SOOOOOO looking forward to this. laugh

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Thanks guys! And I'm sssoooooooooooooooo looking forward to this as well! You can BET that I WILL be on the bar at Coyote Ugly at some point in time!

Take the road less traveled
dcg -- wish we could be there, but you can count on the Otters taking good care of you in San Pedro.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.