Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
Besides looking to decompress from the city life for a much needed vacation a main objective for this trip is to get Rina finished up on her open water cert. 50' water of lake mead does not sound like the place to get certified so knowing that the waters of Belize being warm, calm and flat and nice sea life is the perfect place to create a lasting love of diving. Any suggestions of a instructor/dive shop on the north side of SP?

For any kind of diving certification>>>Elbert<<< is the man---I am not sure what the name of his dive shop is now but he is the man

OP Offline
RTM we will be married 3 week monday! 1/18/2010! Guess I am just lucky to have a wife/relationship that is secure as ours. Want some other of her stats, just turned 46, first marriage, no kids, Fulbright and a masters and a size 1! For me a complete package with out any baggage. Did I say I was a lucky guy!

Any one know what dive shop Elbert works out of?

What happens in Vegas is coming to Ambergris Caye
Here is a couple of links to Elbert's web site.
http://scubalessonsbelize.com/
http://scubalessonsbelize.blogspot.com/

His dive shop is White Sands Dive Shop which is about 2-3 miles North. It is located at Las Terrazza/Journey End

Colin, Marianne & Sophie the Dog
www.mrptny.com
RMT Offline
I was just curious James. I guess this is sort of a honeymoon then.
No offense meant, to each his own but I guess even after almost 21 years of marriage here, I am not thaaaat "secure". lol

Enjoy your trip and be sure to post a trip report when you get back!

T
T
Originally Posted by james and rina
RTM we will be married 3 week monday! 1/18/2010!

Nice to see people still getting married these days smile
J&R have the BEST trip , YOU have Class. Some ignorant people would try to approach others at a bar, specially after drinking .
This is kinda a conservative town but; you know that .
wish ya the best !

Last edited by Tim Callanan; 02/07/10 03:46 PM.
N
N
Originally Posted by james and rina
Guess I am just lucky to have a wife/relationship that is secure as ours.

Why do people say this when trying to justify screwing around?
If you want to screw around ....screw around. I know a few very......ahem..... nice people that do.

I guess I'm lucky I found all I want in one packsge and other "packages" don't interest me.

And BTW don't assume that other's have not been there done that without the excuses. ;-)

OP Offline
No offense at all taken RTM, thanks for your kind word on hear and in private. What is great about our relationship is that we are open with each other and not so insecure to be honest with each other. That was the foundation when we came together years ago. I found what I wanted and so did she.
Thanks Tina also, love your blog.
I expected to raise a few eyebrows when I posted my message but I really do not ever care about what people think of me or us. Because we have been to a strip club 3 or 4 time or wandered into a swingers club in my home town of Vegas and assume I screw around thats just crazy. How can you screw around when your partner is with you??
The worst thing in this whole thread is the "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8"" signature. Wishing our president dead! Real Christian of you! So before you judge others look into a mirror, and I hope you do not break it!
Oh I need to figure out how to collect all these drinks being bought for us! thanks guys you all have been great. (well most)

S
S
Unfortunately there are some real sickos on here...but fortunately they do not represent the town of San Pedro...come visit and enjoy! And ignore the ****.

OP Offline
Line 9 is is the wish of death to Obama
<< Psalm 109 >>
King James Bible
1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

Ok , enough of politics. Now lets get ready for a vacation

L
L
Why does anybody assume anything? You just never know...do you?

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.