Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
The Belize Tourism Board in partnership with Dive Training Magazine announces dive seminar.
The Belize Tourism Board is pleased to announce its continued partnership with Dive Training Magazine, the education-based magazine for new divers, divers in all levels of training, their instructors and those who own and operate dive centers.
In an effort to strengthen its relationship with the dive publication and add value to the dive sector in Belize, the BTB in partnership with Dive Training Magazine, are planning an educational seminar in August for our Belize dive industry partners.

The educational seminar will feature renowned Marine Science Instructor and Professor Dr. Alex Brylske, Marine Science Instructor who has nearly 30 years of extensive experience in dive training, marine science instruction, and program development at professional dive schools and marine organizations.
In addition to his tenure at Dive Training, Alex has worked with a number of government and non-governmental organizations dedicated to protecting the health of coral reefs by integrating ecosystem management, sustainable tourism, and community partnerships. Alex holds an MA in instructional systems design, a dual MS in marine biology and coastal zone management, and a Ph.D. in marine science education from the Florida Institute of Technology.

The BTB wants to make this seminar a relevant one for you and as such hereby invites your comments for submission on any topics to be considered as part of the marine educational seminar with Dr. Brylske. Please let us know any areas of interest you may have which you would like addressed at this forum.

We would appreciate receiving your responses by February 26, 2010.

Please feel free to contact Lorena Martinez, Marketing Officer by email at [email protected] with your suggestions. We look forward to your feedback as we plan and organize this exciting event!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
Alex Brylske is a heavy weight in the dive world. They have my attention. I'm planning to email them and reinforce the interest in having him here.
[email protected] is the contact.

White Sands Dive Shop
Alex Brylske is an excellent speaker and trainer I had the pleasure of meeting him and attending a seminar he held a few years back.

Great opportunity for Divers and operators alike to learn frmm his wealth of information. I should be back by then and will definately attend.

Gaz

elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm supposing that the subject he will speak on is going to be determined by our suggestions.
hes very qualified to gives us a Reef Environment Education.
I feel like the community needs some better explanations of what the reef is. To many think the reef crest is the reef and don't understand its parts.

White Sands Dive Shop
I love Dive Training Magazine. Will this August thing be open to the public?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.