Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#366693 02/08/10 10:15 AM
terrij Offline OP
OP Offline
My husbnd and I are coming to the island this Thursday..and I wonder if anyone can recommend someone to take us bone fishing....and also where we can rent a hogie sailboat.

Last time we were there..it seemed like you could rent a sail boat...but were only allowed to sail it in a small designate area.

We have a lot on the south end and we would like to be able to take it in that direction.

Go to fishingsanpedro.com my buddy steve is a brokerfor ten guides here and has some of the best guides on the island pete graniel, abel gurierro, and lots more and he takes credit cards a plus his number from the states is 011 501 6079967 .but most of the guides ,the good guides will be booked up by now ??tight lines to you and good fishing .

As for renting a boat can not help you with that but think not .

Living The Dream Every Day!
M
M
I have used Eloy Badillo to fish, we have had a good time with him.
I can't locate his number or address but there was a recent thread with his contact info though. Where is your lot?

Mark

terrij Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the info...hopefully I can still gets some leads on the sail boat...I mean..it's not like I am asking for leads on a swingers bar :-)

Our lot is probably a handful of lots North of Rasta Fari(sp?) bar..Can't get in touch with Robert..if someone sees him.please tell him we are coming...he is keeping the lot clean for us.

S
S
www.sailsportsbelize.com for the Hobie. They will deliver to your place.

There you go simon .just learned you can rent a sail boat here.Will put that in my living the dream book on life.THANKS .

Living The Dream Every Day!
R
ron Offline
R
Eloy is on Caye Caulker, when I talked with him yesterday he told me that He was getting busier. his number is 5016264537. Call as soon as you can because as CJ says the good guides are mostly booked already.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.