Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#365591 01/29/10 11:37 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Be Kind Belize is currently working with four classes of children - two at Holy Cross Anglican School and two at Island Academy. Be Kind Belize is a humane education programme provided to schools for free. During the programme the children are encouraged to be kind to each other and to animals and rewarded with small prizes. These prizes range from rulers, folders, pencils and crayons to small stuffed toys, marbles, stickers and fun work books.

These prizes are all donated and the kids just love them. If you are coming to San Pedro and happen to have a few minutes to pop into a dollar shop or somewhere similar where they might have animal/environmental themed gifts that would be suitable for children (especially if they involve scholastic activities), please consider bringing some down for Be Kind Belize.

Thank you. For more information, please contact [email protected]
http://www.belizebirdrescue.com/bekindbelize.html

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?" Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Will be back in August. Will see what I can bring!

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
T
T
We will have to look around Tina's nick knack animal collection , where can we drop items ?

Come visit me at the SunBreeze when we are there. I'll have some goodies.

B
OP Offline
B
Hi phishhippiegirl. That is so thoughtful. Thanks so much. Can't wait to meet you.

Tim. It is super appreciated. I'll send you a pm.

reaper. You are wonderful. I shall come and find you.

Be Kind Belize thanks all of you generous folks on behalf of the Kind Kids of San Pedro.

for sure, we'll bring you some for the next wave in april. love to you, and keep up the good work!!! <3

I am more than happy to help out the kids of San Pedro. I have been to SP twice now and absolutely love it.

Been treated so great by all I have met and want to give something back.

"Pay It Forward"

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
K
K
I'll be coming down on March 9th and staying at The Palms. I'll pick up some kid friendly prizes and bring them down.I'm happy to help with anything that may help animals. Where should I drop the prizes off?

B
OP Offline
B
sweetjane you're support has always been and still is very appreciated. Thank you!

phishhippiegirl keep in touch and I'll send you a pm closer to the time so that we can meet up when you come down. San Pedro seems to have such a positive effect on people.

Kelly, that is great. The Palms certainly seems to be a haven for people who care about animals. People who work there and who stay there have been great supporters in the past. I'll pm you.

Thanks again everyone. This is wonderful.

T
T
Originally Posted by Be Kind Belize
Be Kind Belize is currently working with four classes of children - two at Holy Cross Anglican School and two at Island Academy. Be Kind Belize is a humane education programme provided to schools for free. During the programme the children are encouraged to be kind to each other and to animals and rewarded with small prizes. These prizes range from rulers, folders, pencils and crayons to small stuffed toys, marbles, stickers and fun work books.

These prizes are all donated and the kids just love them. If you are coming to San Pedro and happen to have a few minutes to pop into a dollar shop or somewhere similar where they might have animal/environmental themed gifts that would be suitable for children (especially if they involve scholastic activities), please consider bringing some down for Be Kind Belize.

Thank you. For more information, please contact [email protected]
http://www.belizebirdrescue.com/bekindbelize.html

Have great stuff that was donated !!! Are you going to Canucks ,or come by Casa ?

Last edited by Tim Callanan; 02/14/10 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.