Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#367614 02/13/10 08:51 PM
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey guys, first let me point out Im not a pill head lol. Im not a drug addict etc. I take adderall (or i took it in the states) to help stay focused with work. Dr said i had pretty decent ADD or ADHD or something i dont remember (haha). Anyway I have a prescription. But NONE of the pharmacies I went to seem to carry it and they keep trying to push me on ritalin. Even Dr. Larida said the same.

My work and business (especially since my partner died has been suffering harshly) and I really need some focus pills (thats what i call them) asap. There is just too much fun things to do on the island and working for myself Im letting my work become second priority too often haha.

Anyway this isnt life or death, either way I will be fine. But I was wondering if anyone else knew any more about this subject? I could always take a trip to mexico to get them (if they have them?). Or I can just get my dr to fill a couple Rx's next time im in the states. But any info would help.

Please keep the druggie comments to yourself asshats, Im NOT addicted, a one month (low dosage) supply lasts me 2-3. I am responsible. At least with controlled drugs haha.

thanks!

AC

Last edited by A C; 02/13/10 08:55 PM.
Hey AC

Have you tried Belize City you can pretty much get anything (well almost) If you head to the bridge by the boat ferry terminal and go over the bridge theres a pharmacy right in front of you and they have a good stock on most things. San Pedro may not have the choices that Belize has.

Or why not get them shipped to you, you have a prescription so you are covered by the law so maybe contact whoever gave you the prescription and have them send you a new supply.

Also try

Belize Medical Associates

5791 St. Thomas Street, Kings Park
P.O. Box 1008
Belize City, Belize C.A.

Email
[email protected]

Telephone
(501) 223-0302

They say they have a good pharmacy and if they don't have it they can order it for you.

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 02/13/10 10:06 PM.
W
W
Our son has ADHD. He needs a perscription on file because he is 8. You may/may not but the wife is asleep and she knows better. We get Ritalin only on the mainland but you can get different mg's. Kind of guessed you had it too by some of your posts and I admit I havent been very nice to you on this board. Sorry. PM me for Dr advice and a list of said pharmacies.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Gas - I emailed thanks.

Wasntme - I apprecaite that. PM'd you, thanks

AC

P
P
I have connections with Codd's Pharmacy in San Ignacio (in the phone book) and they strike me as well informed and very well stocked. You could try them, and they can arrange transport to the Municipal airstrip.

AC

I do get GAS from time to time but not so much as to be nicknamed for it just yet

LOL

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Gaz Cooper
AC

I do get GAS from time to time but not so much as to be nicknamed for it just yet

LOL

sorry, Gaz wink

Peter - PM me details if you can sir.

AC

my niece took that and was with me on the island for a month we never found it either. try BZ city

mary
P
P
check your pm

Central Drug Store in Belize City can special order for you if they don't have it in stock. 227 2317. Ask for Dr. Usher.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.