Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I tried to delete this post but it was too late. I thought the first show was last night, but I guess it is on the 23rd? So, this question will be saved until then. :^)

Last edited by seashell; 02/22/10 02:21 AM.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
S
Hi Seashell,
there was a very spontaneous event yesterday as the Paradise Theater had to test the sound and light system. They also had to make the staff get confident with the procedurs and test the entrance control, bar, food, snacks and back stage facilities.

Again another beautiful day in paradise - just smile and be happy :-)
So, did anyone go to the Lorrie Morgan show? If you did, how did it go? Was there a big crowd? How was the sound? Did you have a good time? Would you go again?

Last edited by sunandsand; 02/25/10 02:35 PM.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
S
S
We were at reef village for the week didnt attend the concert but heard it was a great success. The comments came from both staff and people that attended. Lots of golf carts in the parking lot..

B
B
There is another show going on right now

S
S
Apparently she puts on a great show - heard so many positive things. Just wish I could have attended smile

L
L
Wow, the picture of the inside of the theatre on the San Pedro Daily website photo of the day looks great. They did a good job!

Lorrie Morgan performs at Paradise Theater

She has an amazing voice, and those inside Paradise Theater got to experience the award-winning songstress Lorrie Morgan's talent first hand this past week. Thursday night was her last night of performance, and The San Pedro Sun was able to enjoy a wonderful night of music in the new Paradise Theater at Reef Village.
Gino wowed the crowd in the preshow...
The show was amazing, and the crowd demanded an encore, which Lorrie and band were happy to oblige!

Look who was at the show!!
Bonnie (Mr. Joe's), Josie (RE/MAX Isla Bonita), Amanda (Sunrise Realty) and the lovely Savannah!
John & Carolyn Carr of Banana Bank Lodge just had to attend one of their favorite singer's shows!

Lorrie Morgan presented two fabulous shows at the Paradise Theater this week. Located at Reef Village, the Paradise Theater opened its doors during its inaugural week to country superstar Lorrie Morgan who was very well received by a large San Pedro audience at both shows.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.