Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K
OP Offline
K
And the search goes on,...on and on.

2 couples heading to AC 6/13---6/21 looking for a house to rent on the south side. Any suggestions?

B
B
will be in ac shortly-back to ny on 4/10. i can ask around when we get there and get back to you, but not until 4/10-will that be too late???

K
OP Offline
K
that would still give us two months to find a place, its just frustrating, there are so many great posts on this web-site about places to stay, things to do and what to eat, but it seems nobody has any info on houses.

by the time you get back i will still have a couple of months, so i will wait for your feedback, thanks a bunch!!

M
M
Koz from Denver..are you dead set on renting a house? Lots of great places to stay with "home-like" atmospheres(condo's and hotels with kitchen/living-dining area/ bedrooms),oceanfront. Just wondering. If couples going, you can arrange to have close proximity to each other.

Mary and Scott
M
M
Forgot to add, by the way, we have seen houses for rent...not sure now where they are. Maybe check under real estate? Lan might be able to help you, or some of the locals who visit the board. Good Luck! You will love AC, no matter what!

Mary and Scott
Have you looked at Brianna's Beach House //www.ambergriscaye.com/bbh/index.html
Approximately 2 blocks north of Paradise Villas.

S
S
We have a couple of lovely homes on the South side. Please check out www.ambergris-seaside-realestate.com

D
D
Hey Koz.....
late notice i know, but about 8 of us are getting together saturday nite in LODO for dinner to talk AC... could you join us?? email me at [email protected]

K
OP Offline
K
thanks for the info everyone, and please keep it coming, mary and scott we like to rent houses because we tend to have a few cocktails late into the evening, and the last thing we want is some 90 year old woman banging on the wall telling us she needs to get rest in order to get up at 4 am to watch the 700 club...(if the following paragraph profiles you or anyone you know, please no offense intended)

I just want to do as much research as possible before we decide, and I thought this was a great forum.

Diann, I will e-mail you thanks for the invite.

C
C
Hey koz.....leaving to go to AC on the 15th of June from the springs! Hope to see ya down there!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,203
Posts500,027
Members20,467
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.