Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#369562 03/04/10 04:21 PM
K
KenCar Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Does anyone know what is happening with the timeshares at Royal Palms? Last I heard it was taken over by The Belize Yacht Club. I have not been able to get anyone to respond to emails, faxes, phone calls etc. and have not been able to use it for trade on RCI. I am afraid that they will try to take over my timeshare week for lack of fee payment. Can anyone help?

ken car I own A condo at royal palm and as far as i know this is not first hand .but i belive byc has taken out all the furniture from the units and there is no time share operation there at present..rumor has it they have stopped all time share from there ..but agin this is not a fact but just word of mouth .but it does not look good for people that bought time share there ..Again this infomation is nothing but hear say ..I wish I had better news to share ..what did rci have to say????

Last edited by captjeff; 03/04/10 08:55 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Ah, Royal Palm and BYC -- the high quality spots in San Pedro with a long history of success, superb management and customer satisfaction. Everybody knows that, right? And time shares are always a great investment, right?

<Sarcasm icon goes here>

--Lan Sluder

C
C
I lived there for a while and they are really good long-term rentals - at least for my needs. There were some issues with people renting them as timeshares and raising hell when they realized that they weren't necessarily suited for the vacationer. This was in 07 though.

P
P
I hesitate to say anything that could be actionable, but I will say that nothing the manager of the Belize Yacht Club does would ever surprise me - unless, that is, it were something noble or generous. Or even honest.

Lan as far as the place now it looks great and has good karma as lots of new nice people who own there now ..They are making it A real nice place to rent or own .I can say that in the past the time share people who came down to some of the units ,they where upset in there condition . but there has not been time share people down for the longest of time ??but as far as the daily renters who enjoy this place now , they seem very happy as it has A great pool and nice grounds .And I think that people who get lucky to rent my unit will say it as is as nice as anything on the island or better for the price...I am sorry for the time share folks who may have problems .Again i have no knowledge on the time share deals As i was never involed with that I never thought it was a good investment if you call time share A investment?? I do not know who is to blame when they sell time shares and do not come thru with what they agreed to do .maybe it is just a big misunderstanding and they will put them up some where else?? hope someone does the right thing and help this person out ..

Last edited by captjeff; 03/04/10 09:18 PM.

E
E
If one doesnt know the details, the inside, one should not comment.

And ernie what do you mean by that???????

E
E
exactly what I said. Thats how rumors start.

What ever you say ...LOL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.