Next Thread
Print Thread
#370328 03/12/10 02:54 PM
M
MadameK Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi -

we would love a place on Ambergris Caye that is less than $130/night total (and at that price, includes breakfast and a kitchenette - or fridge - if possible) for 3 people. On the beach would be fab. Near the beach would be okay. NOT near noisy town stuff, but not more than 10 minute walk from the action.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Madame,

Your options will be different depending on what time of year you plan to come down, and how long you want to stay. If you can come up with those two things, then you will get better feedback.

Change your Latitude
P
P
Shuffles place - Changes in Lattitude.

Your budget being on the lower end coupled with wanting to be within ten minute walk of town cuts out a lot of choice. You're either looking at a two bedroom place or a one bedroom with living area and pull out sofa.

M
MadameK Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We are going from 3/28/2010 - 4/5/2010....i'm okay with fold out futon for the 3rd bedroom....

M
MadameK Offline OP
OP Offline
M
given what you ahve said (which is what I thought), are we better off heading to Caye Caulker for a few days and staying at Oasi?

i think the prob is you set fairly tight criteria on price AND 10 min from town AND beachfront AND breakfast incl AND dirt cheap for 3 people AND cutie pie - you might need to be more flexible. perhaps check out corona del mar (//ambergriscaye.com/coronadelmar/ ), belizean reef (//ambergriscaye.com/bzreef/ ) or mayan princess (http://www.mayanprincesshotel.com/accommodations). i'm sure there's others to choose from as well.

//ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html

F
F
We have always enjoyed "the Blue Tang Inn" and it sounds like it would be in your price range, breakfast on the patio and all the rooms have a kitchen, less then 10 min.from town and did I mention beach front.
Only wish that April was here.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.