Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Ok ya'll--
We have 10 more days here then we are there... We need to know how many of ya'll are going to the Easter BBQ at the Palapa!!!
Please let us know... Can't wait!!!!!! Need to get out of this concrete jungle!!!

Rick and Cheri

R
R
Hi Rick and Cheri...Ralph, Barbara and son Max are interested...! Edd H. has been talking with my son about fishing for about 4 months now...I think that he'll be qualified as a Belizean tour guide when we arrive on April 13th...

Guys since I'm getting there after the BBQ...can ya save me some sauce?...The 18th is getting SOOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!! WAAAAFRIGGGINHOOOOOO

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
OP Offline
Ralph..the Palapa is a bar/restaurant north of the river cut, beachside...if you've never been to AC, either get a water taxi to take you, or rent a golf cart and have someone point you towards the ferry 2 take u across...about 1.5/2 miles from cut..AXEMAN, will u be there the following Sunday? If you're not to tired from traveling, meet us at the Holiday Hotel around 8-8:30 pm, we're celebrating a couple of B-Days that night...we'll show u the "town"

I will Be there....if I have to crawl...I'll be staying at Coconuts Caribe. Not sure of the room number yet, but I'll be in town on Wed. so Sunday will be a DEFINATE! Is there anything I should bring?, Wine, Dom Peri, knee pads if I plan on crawling home? I guess the sand is soft, so strike the knee pads...people might get the wrong idea. Guess it depends on the crowd.
See ya SOON!!!!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ralph is staying at journeys end. i believe the palapa is SOUTH of him? i didnt go to palapa. there arent rental golf carts from JE. does he have to take the taxi south? can they walk it? i am being his little guardian angel!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
oh, and we want photos and DETAILS when you return, guys!!!!

E
Edd Offline
E
Rick,
Ralph, Mom, & especially young Max are my special guests for your BBQ. They will be staying at JER. I figure Ralph will find a way to make it to Palapa, but I need for you to make sure they have a way home.Please get them out of there before mucho Belikin's make things too gross for Max, or more likely, Mom (Max is 11 going on about 30, so I doubt it is possible to gross him out!). Either arrange for a water taxi to take them back, hire Hillyboo, or whatever, and just send me the bill. These are great folks that you will have a super time with. Max is a hoot. Ask him to do a set with the band. Anyway, please do whatever it takes to make them feel special. I'll settle up with you when you get home.
Thanks.

R
R
Since I'm only a rookie (5 months reading the message board)...I can be promoted when we return...to a regular. But for now, without even visiting...I'm coming back next year. If Belize is one tenth as nice and the people of Belize and all the "regulars" are one tenth as nice, I'm hooked...

My son will be keeping a "log book".. We'll take a ton of pictures and report back as much as humanly possible. Maybe I can be Lan Jr?

Rick, Pam and I will definately be there. We got ya beat by a day. We get in Friday. See ya Saturday.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 131 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.