Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Cam..for places to stay,check lodging at the top of the screen. However, Belize (and AC of course)is basically an English speaking country.

Mary and Scott
Outside Washington DC...in Falls Church VA...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
OP Offline
Hey Cam--
email us at [email protected] and I'll give you all the details.... Thanks, Rick

ok, fill me in, WHY can't we go out alone..is the big bad wolf gonna eat us? I think San Pedro is small enough for us not to get lost....AND since we're both MATURE men we know what's good and not good for us...I would not endanger him in any way...plus even a hint of trouble and we'll run like the wind screaming CHERI CHERI HELP HELP SAVE us Save us...hehe..ok all kidding aside, let me restate my desires for this trip.
1. Dive till I develope gills
2. Meets as many cool people as I can in 9 short days.
3. SEE BAREFOOT...this is a must!
3a. Do the Chicken drop thing.
3b. Go see Julian R and keep my promise.
4. Eat with R&C on 18th at Holiday, and party till we all puke! Which in my case will be about 4 beers. (can you say lightweight)
5. Spend the last day whineing about having to go home, then breaking down and crying like a baby cause I have to leave.
6. Come home and post on the message board till you all THROW ME OFF.(joke)
7. Pack all I can carry...drive to the keys and swim back to AC like Elian Gonzalas, and claim political asylum due to unfair treatment by Washington drivers.( THEY ARE INSANE!)

Hope this sets you at ease...
big grin

[This message has been edited by Axeman (edited 04-08-2001).]

OP Offline
Oh No!!! It sounds worse than i thought..LOL I'm usually the one who gets in trouble, Rick takes the golf cart keyes away from me, you'll probably see me sitting on the back of one pouting! Oh yea, if we're gonna eat at the Holiday, let's go around 6:30..they have beachside bar-b-q w/live music on Weds. But for those who don't want to partake, meet us in the bar 8-8:30 pm..i'm sure we'll see Barefoot play several times..it's only a matter of days now!!

only days...god that has a nice ring....
SOOO your the troublemaker!!!hmm....Well.... I never...ok..maybe once or twice. Ya got a date..that should give me time to unpack, shower, see if anything got damaged, and grab a Beer for the walk...can you drink openly...like walking down the street..hate to get locked up the first night in town!

J
J
Axeman
Thats a ? I havn't heard on this board . I've seen pictures of folks with a drink in hand but that don't make it legal. How about it guys(or girls) can you walk or ride golf cart with open alcohol drink in San Pedro, or on the beach??????????? John S.

JLS
OP Offline
i'm not sure about the golf cart, but we walk w/Belikins in hand!!!And just keep in mind it's Easter! Respect their traditions. At some point in that weekend, i know several places stop serving alcohol until the Procession is over...not to worry, we'll keep plenty in the frig!!!

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 04-08-2001).]

R
R
Rick and Cheri...thanks for the directions..we'll see you some time after 1 PM on easter....Ralph, Barbara and Max...

OP Offline
Ok only 5 days left..
Axeman, ya we'll get a day out!!! And Cheri is right I'm the safe one!!!! LOL!!!!!!

See you when you get down... Rick

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.