The trip went by way to fast. After travelling for several years to Costa Rica we have found a new favorite vacation destination.
1. We stayed at The Palms in a 2 bedroom condo. Perfect location and view. I highly recommend it.
2. Fishing with Erick and Clifford. Sharon from Limes booked the trip for us. The guys were great and we caught a lot of tasty fish. The guys made a great lunch.
3. Diving Hol Chan- although the current was wicked Ernie the DM was great. It felt like an aquarium and is a perfect place to dive if you are not real experienced.
4. Bars- we enjoyed Limes, Fidos, Tacklebox, Palapa and BC's
5. Burgers- loved Tacklebox and Legends
6. Rented a golfcart from Limes for a half day got a great deal
1. Cave tubing trip- none of us really enjoyed it
2. Tried to book things thru The Palms and they seemed higher priced and not helpful
Last edited by Kelly from MN; 03/17/10 10:13 AM.