Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#371441 03/24/10 10:51 AM
K
OP Offline
K
I have been to Belize many times for many years. I have been to Barranco on the Bay of Honduras now for my last few visits. I have started a boys and girls fishing club at Saint Joseph's elementary school in Barranco. I have donated rods and reels and fishing tackle now for the past yr. I also am sending more rods and reels along with polo shirts complete with iron on patches of the Belizean flag. If anyone could help these appreciative students with fishing gear or a few dollars for the start up of our club this will aid in their catching fish and supplying their school lunch program and their families with supplemental food. Thank you all for your kind cooperation and consideration in this matter. George C. Shuman (King Jorge) residing in Ocala FL. cell phone 1-453-895-3755

K
OP Offline
K
Hello all I just received the student polo shirts, royal blue, which I will send along to St. Joseph's elementary school in Barranco Belize. I also bought Belizean Iron On flags for the shirts. The club is coming along. The knot tying student contest was on 03/26,2010. The next contest will be Name The Club and the students will have the chance to do this. After this is the Fish Identify Test. I have also bought iron on stars for the winners. Also all contest give the three winners of each twenty dollars US, and ten and five.

K
OP Offline
K
Perhaps I can help the people here and answer questions? How about gardening?

K
OP Offline
K
I saw a $1,000.00 USD price for a pure white orchid in an orchid catalogue just a few weeks ago. It is pure white. No other color or blemish on the entire large flower.

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.