Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37175 04/07/01 09:34 AM
J
jackieo Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I tried to email you but it would not go through.I have some ? about 7seas? Would you recommend it for a single female? How close is it to town? The gave me an exceelent price I was just wondering about the convinences(spelling?) of the town. Thanks.

#37176 04/07/01 11:41 AM
Jackie,
It's about a 10 minute walk to town. It's very convenient. We have reservation there in June and I can't wait. Mary and Scott helped us make that decision, and you can't beat the price with a stick.
Debbie

#37177 04/07/01 09:52 PM
M
M
Jackieo..sorry about the e-mail.Again, it is [email protected]. As Debbie said, it is a short walk to town,but Scott had a bad hip last fall,so we did rent a golf cart for the week..turned out it was so fun to "cart" around town! Seven Seas would be fine for you, but as far as safety goes, I can't think of ANYPLACE on AC that would not be safe for you, as long as you take the precautions anyone would, be they married or single.Seven Seas is a very modest resort, to say the least,but we had a wonderful time. The only thing that makes us look for another spot in the fall (as Debbie knows, we have been picking her brain regarding the Paradise Villas) is that we love an oceanfront pool. The pool at the Seven Seas is in the back of the hotel,surrounded on all sides by buildings or fences, so it does not get that wonderful ocean breeze.We don't dive,snorkel or tour,really, we just go to veg,eat,drink,swim,read,shop,tour the town,etc.(but not necessarily in that order!) The staff of the SS's is great,and you will have a wonderful time! Try our e-mail again with any further questions, or just post on the board. DO eat at Papi's Diner,around the corner from SS's. Great food for any meal.Also, as we told Debbie, don't be afraid to buy food from the school children when they bring their 5 gallon buckets of tamales,meat pies,flan,etc. around at about 5 p.m. Some of the best food we had! Also, there is a street vendor who comes around on a 3 wheeled bike with burritos. The chicken ones are to die for! And CHEAP!! BELIZE IT!!!!!!

Mary and Scott

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.