Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#371609 03/25/10 08:32 PM
J
JMR Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I heard recently that someone had created a website that has a real schedule of what is playing on all the tv channels. Does anybody know if this is true and if so where it can be found? Thanks

I just use any guide from any state and adjust for the time difference. Usually pretty much right on.

K
K
Yes there is a website - TitanTV.com where you can go and manually enter the channels for Coral Cable (cannot add some of the spanish/foreign channels). You can see what is currently on the tv channels or even into the future. I have done two separate ones - one for myself and one for the resort. I have also used it for over six months and it is very accurate - did not even have to do anything with the time change - just when Coral Cable makes a change. I would share the one I have done; however, anybody can go in and change it and I do not want to monitor whether it is correct or not!

Kwalkput do you have to create an account to do that? Any tips to make it easy? Thanks.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

K
K
Yes you have to create an account. Have sent you an e-mail. I have copied my listing setup into a word doc to help make it easier to set up - so if anybody wants it PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you. Also set the time to Eastern (-5GMT) and do not check for DST.

M
M
Here's a site with the listings for several countries, but not Belize.

I use it when I'm in Mexico, and it might be useful for anyone in Belize who wants to see the listings of some of the Spanish language channels.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/setup/localizeus.aspx?RedirectUrl=/Listings/default.aspx

When the page opens, look for:
"For International listings, click here."

Thanks Kath got email and registered to sight. Have started the process to add in channels.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

K
K
I got this site when I got a Hauppauge TV tuner for the computer. With this program I can now click to record and it will record via cable any program.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.