The following notice is from Huracan Diving located on Long Caye at Lighthouse Reef:
We are looking for a motivated person who we can train to become a PADI dive master, captain and licensed tour guide.
1. minimum 18 years old
2. maximum 25 years old
4. hard working
5. willing to learn and study
6. good physical condition and good swimmer
7. being a certified diver is a plus but is not necessary
8. both male and female candidates are welcome
9. minimum education level: graduated secondary education level
10. Candidate has to read, write and speak proper English
Becoming a dive master will take approximately 4 to 6 months of training and it will require a lot of dedication, motivation, studying, learning and hard work.
Huracan Diving will pay for all the courses open water, advanced open water, rescue diver, EFR training, dive master, captain license and tour guide license.
Huracan Diving will provide accommodation and food during the courses on Long Caye.
After the candidate received the certification of dive master and tour guide license a contract of minimum 1 year will be signed.
The candidate has to be willing to stay on the island (approximately 4 to 6 months) during the courses.
All candidates can send a letter which includes their motivation, resume and picture to email@example.com or to the Belize Tourism Board (BTB).