Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sunday, and still poor.

If you were a first time tourist to the island on this popular weekend - and there was basically no water - what would your overall impression of Belize be? Would you return the following year? Or recommend it to your friends?

Maybe it's the Ambercolypse: the point at which the rapidly-growing population and development on the island first demonstrably exceeded the ability to survive on very humble resources.

But hey - I'm a newbie. Maybe this happens every year.

P
P
Last night and first thing this morning it was almost back to normal, but now the pressure's dropped back again.

But no, I don't recall this exact problem occurring before. Or at any rate, it's the first time I've heard this reason.

P
P
At one point over the weekend I had no water electricity or internet. I nearly had a apoplectic fit but I have taken some tablets now.......

S
S
How did those Maya ever manage????

P
P
They didn't. They died out when the water elec and internet failed - everyone knows that!!!!

I've got an idea lets add 3000 new lots to the grid. 3000 more homes using water and flushing toilets won't make that big a difference and it will help the economy by create jobs for Guatemalan and Honduran immigrants.
If we can just convince the town board its a good idea.....oh wait they have already approved it.....silly me their always thinking ahead down at the town hall.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
P
P
And let's house these people on some spare land someone left vacant next to the sewage farm.

E
E
Reckless boat operations will reduce their numbers soon.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.