Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hey all. I am scheduling my 3rd trip back to the island and am looking for a house rental on the beach. Something private and secluded this trip. Prefer something with a dock. We usually stay at The Palms and love it there, just want to do something different this trip. Prefer to be 2 to 3 miles north.
So, can I get someone to PM me with someone to contact about this week rental? Looking for late August.
Thanks
Mark

Mark Spencer
A
A
Have you checked out Casa Rana ? It's the newest, and perhaps the most beautiful and comfortable rental home in all of Belize. www.casaranabelize.com

very nice digs! (a little on the $$$ side, tho)

you can also check out the caye management site - they offer several rental homes in a variety of price ranges: http://www.cayemanagement.com/

OP Offline
Thanks for the info. It is really hard to tell how private some places are off of the pictures.
Really appreciate the referrals

Mark Spencer
OP Offline
Wow, Casa Rana is a beautiful place. Exactly what I would like... Just a bit out of my price range... a bit. I would like to spend $1500 to $2000 for the week for 5 of us. 2 couples and one 17 year old boy.

Thanks again

Mark Spencer
Maybe Playa Blanca would suit you because you get the added bonus of your own private captain and boat. It really is gorgeous (and it isn't mine - I wish it were). http://playablanca.biz/villas/

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

OP Offline
Wow, that is the perfect place. I wish I could afford that. But really, by the time you pay for a few fishing trips, you can just about do that.
Thanks

Mark Spencer
Maybe a little too much for your budget but you would enjoy Solaria II (my place) for your visit. You can see it at http://absolutebelize.com or by emailing me.

Captain One Iron
If the other places were out of his budget, why would he pick this one (Solaria II) "from $900 per night + 9% tax"?

Especially, when the OP stated ........ "I would like to spend $1500 to $2000 for the week for 5 of us. 2 couples and one 17 year old boy."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
P
P
Don't forget you can see aerial photos of all resorts on the island at Pelican Properties' website, thanks to Chris Allnatt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.