Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#372677 04/06/10 09:27 PM
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
trying to fix someones computer. Anyone have windows vista home install cds?

i have a key already!

thank you!

AC

I can post an image on the net for you to download if that helps. You can download it and burn it to a Cd. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Mark Spencer
P
P
I'd like you to do that if you can.

PIRATES........
That's what i was called when i offered to do some thing like this for Windows 7 a while ago. ?????????

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.
A bullet fired,cannot be called back.
A.C.G.C.
LOLOLOL!

Originally Posted by Tracker
PIRATES........
That's what i was called when i offered to do some thing like this for Windows 7 a while ago. ?????????

That's because you were selling the DVD for $300 BZ and advertising that it needed a "simple crack" to install.

The media (install disk) is free...the product key is what cost the cash and makes it legit, if it's a legit key. AC has the key but just needs the media.

Originally Posted by A C
trying to fix someones computer. Anyone have windows vista home install cds?

i have a key already!

thank you!

AC

AC...before you waste time downloading an image be sure to get the right image first...especially with such slow download speeds here...Do you need Vista Home, Home Premium, 32bit, 64bit....? If your key came from an OEM install (Dell, Toshiba, etc...) you will need to get a Vista install from the specific manufacturer for the key to work...

Just some info for ya.

If it were me I'd hate to take the time downloading the image just to find the key isn't compatible. Hope you find what you need!

Originally Posted by hazzyy
Originally Posted by Tracker
PIRATES........

That's because you were selling the DVD for $300 BZ and advertising that it needed a "simple crack" to install.

The media (install disk) is free...the product key is what cost the cash and makes it legit, if it's a legit key. AC has the key but just needs the media.

I think that just about covers it... smile

Marty should stop all the Pirates on this forum and we should respect the law.

Siger Tronic, 6 Pickstock Street in Belize City, phone 223 36 00 and others sell the original DVD with Windows Vista.

It a very bad custom here, that all the movies and the most of the program's are pirate copies.

to AC, mspencer and Tracker normally you only get the key with the original VISTA DVD, or if a OEM version is installed on your computer.

Originally Posted by Cayemen
Marty should stop all the Pirates on this forum and we should respect the law.

Siger Tronic, 6 Pickstock Street in Belize City, phone 223 36 00 and others sell the original DVD with Windows Vista.

It a very bad custom here, that all the movies and the most of the program's are pirate copies.

AC, mspencer and Tracker normally you only get the key with the original VISTA DVD, or if a OEM version is installed on your computer.

As right as you are with the first three statements the last one can't be applied across the board. I mean I hate pirating but I love accurate facts...You can't bust on AC for not having the CD's...most computers have a key on the sticker somewhere on the back, top, side, etc... somewhere... but just because you have a key doesn't mean it will work with the install DVD's/CD's you have (i.e.- Version conflicts (see post above) or what if you want just Windows without all of the manufacturers crap they load the machine with these days) I mean what if your pc crashes but you don't have the cd's/dvd's. You can purchase legitimate keys online with out the dvd/cd. And just to keep you up to date, with some of Microsoft's 2010 software, you'll be able to walk into your local (at least in the States) electronics store (Best Buy, Office Depot, any authorized reseller) and buy your license key only...kind of like buying a gift card, just the key without the cd...

On a lighter note....when AC starts asking for just a license key because he has install DVD's/CD's, then you can start busting on him... Like I said...I hate pirating but I love accurate facts...

By the way, do you have any mp3's on your computer?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.