Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
hello-
My husband and I are coming down to AC in july for our first visit. we we're looking into a dive/ hotel package at the coral beach hotel that sounds quite reasonable. Has anyone stayed there recently? i know that this is not a fancy place to stay, but that is fine, we are on a budget. Any feedback on the diveshop? The food? We are so darn excited we can hardly contain ourselves.
thanks,
barb

D
D
Hi Barb.. I have been diving with coral beach for several years now..I go with Gilbert Alamillo Its a low key dive shop, with small groups. Just right for me.The Hotel is ok too.. Clean and not too fancy. Wish I could return right now!! Deano

You will enjoy diving with coral beach dive shop..Try and do the overnite on the offshore express boat they have..U will love it for sure..The food on the boat is superb..as is the diving also..Have a great trip and u can email me if u need more info..I have been there a lot and dove with them a lot also..Happy Easter too..

B
OP Offline
B
thanks folks-
i haven't yet heard back from the coral beach club yet, but i think we'll be booking with them. right now it looks like july 17th to july 24th. i can't wait!
barb

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.