Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#374058 04/20/10 08:08 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Yes, I am wondering what the people here that use this site on a regular basis (or anyone else who cares to put their two cents in) thinks my chances are of finding what i'm looking for is realistic by following this forum?

I am looking for people who are direct and to the point, get the job done without having to go into great detail about the past BS, and move forward because life is to short to hope and watch and read a bunch of stuff that does not interest me, hoping that maybe someone will come along that is the person/people I'm looking for!!!

This being said, I want to sell my Guesthouse in Belize and I would love to know what others believe/know to be fair market value for what I have! I am ready to hear what any and all have to say and then based on all the feed back I recieve I hope I can 1. find a buyer if the price makes since and 2. feel like it is a fair deal for all involved. Very tough proposition in our world.
I understand that real estate is a fickle deal and there is know right or wrong about this . If anyone wants to take a stab at this just chime in. Thanks. PM or open forum, dont matter to I! jus wanna mov foward. Lesismor

Namiste/Have a blessed day
How do you expect anyone to give you an opinion without any pertinent data by which intelligent decisions could be reached? I should not have to tell you what some of those facts may be........

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
L
L
maybe you could be try and ne nice for a change KLC.

always am.

L
L
ha ha, some would differ with you.

those that differ, are irrelevant to me. Those that know, know.

S
S
Kind of difficult to know the "fair market value" when you don't tell anyone where or what it is...

R
OP Offline
R
I did not give the details because I wanted to recieve this bs first

L
L
you have to look your self in the mirror in the morning. If you can good for you. Being mean and not kind,condescending is not kind.

R
OP Offline
R
That being said is there anyone that wants to know all the details that thinks they might be able and wants to help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.