Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Today our colleague at the San Pedro Sun and sometimes contributor to 7news, Kainie Manuel, was detained by San Pedro police. She is being investigated for embezzlement of close to $10,000 from the San Pedro Lions Club, according to a late evening release from the Lions Club, on April 22nd. She was released as the Zone 59 secretary after she was found embezzling funds form the Zone's bank account. According to reports, the money was discovered missing about a month ago and the figure is close to $10,000. Manuel has also been expelled form the Lion's - which we understand is broke.

And while embezzling money from a charitable organization is particularly odious, Manuel could also face other charges. As we understand it she will also be accused of embezzling a substantially larger sum from her employer, The San Pedro Sun. Her boss Tamara Sniffin today told us this evening that she was on her way to the police station to make that complaint.

San Pedro Police today told us that Kainie Manuel was detained while the investigation proceeds and she will be arraigned later this week.

Channel 7

What a shame:(

I've already told you more than I know.
R
R
Will this insane human race ever come together in harmony? Sad to say I think not, yet I will do my part, respect!!! existence...........

Namiste/Have a blessed day
Sad.

P
P
But not unusual here.

or anywhere else. very unhappy news.

I had it done at business 21 years ago

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
R
R
Champ, I must say to you that folks like us get taken for chump. Born on the wrong sun sign maybe? I myself,Dragon in chinese(64) Libra(Air) Virgo moon........ Makes me a sucker to want to help, see balance, along with deep seated rebel... Love, peace, harmony.. Gifted as a lefted handed fool!!!!!!!!!! When will I ever learn??????////

Virgo, Libra Risings

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
R
R
basically the same issues friend! cheers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.