Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Okay, I posted this on the General Chat board too, so if you already read it, sorry.
Does anyone who lives on SP know Andy at Gaz Coopers? If so, do you know how I can get in touch with him so that I can send him some CDs. If you do know him, tell him to go to the Coconet and email me with his address so I can send them. My email address is [email protected].
Thanks everyone.
Debbie Punta Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Hi

You can call Andy at 00501169140 this is lucias cell number and the best time to catch him will be at 8.30 am belize time as that will ensure he is on the dock getting ready to depart for diving.

Or you can mail anything for him to our address here

Gaz cooper's DIVE BELIZE
PO BOX 96
San pedro Town
Belize C.A

i will pass along anything you send for him.

best regards

Gaz Cooper

P
OP Offline
P
Gaz, thanks so much for your help. Do you think you could possibly give Andy my email address and ask him to email me with his CD requests. I was down in SP last week, and he was kind enough to give me a Punta Rebel CD and I would like to return the favor. But I need to know from him what he would like to have. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks so much for being my go between.
Debbie Punta Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Hi debbie

I am in Europe at the moment but have already called Andy and told him you are looking for him, upon my return I will give him your e-mail address.

regards

Gaz

P
OP Offline
P
You are such a sweetie, thanks much. Gosh, what rought lives you all lead, live in San Pedro, go to Europe, how did you get to be the luckiest man alive? Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it. Enjoy Europe and have a safe trip back to San Pedro.

Debbie

Debbie, the Punta Girl
hey someone has to do it ;-)

be good

Gaz

M
M
Hey Gaz! You are so lucky. This is exactly what we want to do. Live on AC 10 month and go home to Europe and California for a couple month each year during low season. Any tips on how hubby and I can accomplish this???? We will be on AC in June to check things out.

Hi Munichchick

Look me up when you get to Ambergris and well have a chat over a belikin.

best regards

Gaz

F
F
Debbie, I saw Andy yesterday I told him you said hi.

I also sent you the mailing address of Gaz' Coopers.

B

M
M
Gaz! I will look you up for sure. Have you heard of Debbie's birthday party on June 10th at the Palapa Bar? Will you be there?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.