Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#37576 04/16/01 11:30 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Debbie, How did you make reservations for Seven Seas. On the website, it says to email. I have a couple times. No answer yet. Do they just take a little time or should I be doing something else? Thanks a bunch!

P
P
Shayray, I did make my reservations via email. Bobby is the manager there and I emailed him today actually to thank he and the rest of the staff there for making my 8 days so wonderful. He answered back rather quickly, but it may be that if he is trying to get rooms lined up for you, it is taking a little longer. Keep trying though, because I don't think you will regret staying there. My friend I was with and I were both very pleased with the accomodations and the staff. SO RELAXING.
Good Luck.
Debbie

Debbie, the Punta Girl
I too made my reservation over the internet. It was simple. That's how you get the discount..... Cant' beat the rates.... [Linked Image] Bob is an absolute doll. Very helpful. He's wonderful about answering email. Keep trying. I've heard nothing but good things about Seven Seas. I'm excited about it. I stayed at paradise Villas last year, but we're on a budget this year. When you arriving?
Debbie

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks to both Debbies'! (How do keep you straight? How 'bout just by your post name? Don't want to be impersonal with you, Punta Girl!) So, you just Emailed thru [email protected]? I'll definitely keep trying. Sounds like a great place.

Thanks, also for the tidbit on the fishing, Debbie. I'm arriving 6/2 and leaving 6/10. You're the Debbie with the B-Day party 6/10, right?

P
P
Punta Girl is fine with me Sharon. I am honored to be called that. By the way, I emailed Bobby again at 7 Seas and told him to keep a heads up for reservations from a girl named Sharon. He has a wonderful dog, Jake, that comes to work with him, and I have gotten a care package of doggie treats together to send to Jake (I didn't see any pet stores there, so I thought he could use some goodies)I hope you will hear back from them soon.
Punta Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
S
OP Offline
S
Well, "thanks", PRG! I appreciate that. I tried a different Email path this time. He's probably gotten every Email and is gonna think I'm some kind of looney! Well, he wouldn't be the first one! Ha!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
prg: you will be surprised to find out how much that package will cost you to send. i recently sent some little toys & candy to someone's kids, and it cost me $36 US to send it!!!

P
P
Okay, back from the post office, $26 for one doggie care package. Well, Jake is worth it, he was a fun big Rotwiller. Glad I didn't make too many friends there, or I would be broke. Ha ha ha!!!
Punta Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Just made mental note. Pack doggie treats for Jake along with the stuff I promised Bob at Seven Seas..... [Linked Image] Happy to do it!
Debbie

J
J
Sharon, I also made my reservations for seven seas via email. Bob is great ,I probably was getting on his nerves with my million ?'s. I am going in August. Punta thanks for the doggie treat info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 224 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.