Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
I'm sure most of you know that Journey's End is closed. They have two German Shepherd mix dogs on the premises that can't be trusted nor controlled. Twice in as many weeks, they have broke loose and have attacked other dogs. This past Saturday, "Thai" owned by Glen & Collen of the Rendezvous Restuarant, was walking of their dock and one of the Journey's End dogs broke loose and viciously attacked Thai. He clamped onto Thai's neck and jaw and would not let go no matter what Glen & Colleen tried. Finally after 5 minutes they had to use a stick to pry the attacking dog's jaw open.
Bottom line.....if you are walking your dog or have a young child with you be extremely careful along the beach in front of Journey's End.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Loansum, Do you think the remark about the young child might be excluded. No incidence of the dog showing any interest in a young child.
Totally unfair remarks.
The dogs are guard dogs and locked up. No reason for any caution for anyone walking a dog by Journeys end to be warned of anything.
The incident happened at the Rendezvous restaurant not walking by journeys end, but walking by the Rendezvous on the beach where the dog from Rendezvous runs out as it always does and barks at passers by. It picked the wrong dog to bark at this time didn't it!
Dog fights are emotional aren't they.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
OP Offline
If they're "locked up", how did they get loose twice. My wife and two other ladies were walking past Journey's End in the evening, week before last when one of the "locked up" dogs caught loose and went after a little dog that one of the ladies was walking......on a leash may I add.

When did it eat the little children?

White Sands Dive Shop
OP Offline
Not worth a reply........

frigging dog fight get a grip no young childern are in danger walking down the beach.

White Sands Dive Shop
So a taxi does 45 mph down a street repetitively and hits a dog. It's never hit a child so no need to warn the parents about it. It hasn't hit children, it never will.

Originally Posted by elbert
When did it eat the little children?

It's called being preemptive or having forethought. I'm only saying this because I've been chased down the beach so many times by dogs as I peddle by on my bike. Maybe they don't bike me once they see how skinny I am! smile

I'll work on that logic a while.
This was a big show to watch . two dogs fighting on the beach and four drunks from the bar trying to break it up..
worth the price of admission.
but not a warning of people walking past journeys end with young children. sore looser remarks trying to hurt journeys end.

White Sands Dive Shop
OP Offline
Originally Posted by elbert
sore looser remarks trying to hurt journeys end.

What is there to hurt......no longer in operation!

P
P
A dangerous dog is a danger to everything and everyone. I agree that this animal is a hazard to children. I do not want to read some day that it attacked a child. Attacking another dog, on a leash, is bad enough. Makes a good case for carrying an iron pipe when walking that area of beach, just in case.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.