Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#37798 04/19/01 09:21 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Diann..hey girl, when are you going to AC? Would love to meet up wit ya, but we can't go back till September/October! Where are you staying?

Mary and Scott
#37799 04/20/01 01:32 AM
D
D
Uh oh.. i think what i have is contagious... [Linked Image] well, here's the dirt. when?? who knows... where am i staying?? depends on dese here dudes on dis board... JUST KIDDIN!! lol...
No, seriously tho; I'm not so sure. I had it all planned for this week [Linked Image] but I let someone drive one of my cars, and well... long story short, they totaled it!!!
#2 problemo... I need knee surgery... (dang.. dere goes my following!!) My first thoughts and needs were just for R&R in da water, but, now I am going to get certified (yeah, I know, I'm already a certified NUT case lol), so in order to do that, I've got to get the surgery done. So... now that I've thoroughly answered your questions.. NOT!! I'm so sorry to say I don't know [Linked Image] But, I'd love to meet up with you, and in fact a lot of happenin people from dis here board, so, I guess we'll see. Living in Colorado, well, you've heard.. I can't stand the winters!! Summers aren't bad 'cept for the lack of WARM water, but, I want to go in winter to escape the torture, so most likely not til then... big time bummer!! But, I can be persuaded... lol
As far as where to stay, well, that is overwhelming!!! I'd like to get there and check things out and then stay here or there. One place up north has my attention, cuz of the beaches, and I'll be hunting down that 'no shoes, no shirt, no problemo' beach; but I know I also NEED to stay in town for the nite life. Sheesh... see da prob's us blonde chicks have?!??! confusion, confushion, konfushion!!! Any suggestions?!?! JK.. I've read all your great posts. I still think I just want to get there and pick and choose; my luck, I'll have ta bring da tent baby!! lol... So sadly, looks like you're going before me. But, if'n I hit dat whoppin CO lottery (whatta joke!) I'll just buy me a one way ticket........... are you asleep yet?? I'm sure da Pirate guy is by now!!! ciao for now...
diann

email me if you'd like
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 04-20-2001).]

#37800 04/20/01 01:42 AM
hey diann...
First of all, don't stay north because of the beaches... there are none. They clear a few feet of weed and tell eveyone they have a beach. How do I know? I use to work up north and I told them we had a great beach. Maybe growing up and going to Wildwood and Atlantic City has given me a false impression of what a beach is but....

I'd stay in town or just south of town... remember Belize isn't known for it's beaches at all, mainly because it has none. Known more for scuba and mayan ruins.

#37801 04/20/01 10:01 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......huh? what? Dang...you did it again!!! You were saying???
Mary and Scott...we're gonna have to use drastic action to get Diann moving. You guys get a big trunk...A REALLY BIG TRUNK...and I'll get some duct tape and rope. We meet in Denver, then go hijack Diann. Scott, I hope you been workin' out buddy...

#37802 04/20/01 11:49 AM
D
D
Hey dere way_over_dem_4k_hills_pegleggin_pirate_wit_da_hardbody .... what's dis?!?!? what part of my bod are you referring to as being BIG?!?!?!? ahem..... yeah, well kidnap me all ya want; cuz den youse'd be da ones havin to pay dis chicks way babe, and i'm all for dat muthery action dude!!! i'm packin, baby.. i'm packin!!!!

Oh Dennman... i know that AC isn't known for it's beaches, but... you do have beautiful white sand, and breathtaking water, so how bout if i take my rake?? i mean, dis chicks gotta pack sumpthin!!!! but, staying in town, i'd be afraid i'd OFFend someone!!! thanx for da honesty tho...

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 04-20-2001).]

#37803 04/20/01 10:46 PM
K
K
I'm in on the hijacking, how fast can she (diann) move with one good leg.. hey how ja hurt that knee anyway..hmmmm? K man

#37804 04/21/01 02:43 PM
Didn't you know??? She spends most her time on them......
.......did I say big??? I meant T-A-L-L, you amazon blonde!

#37805 04/21/01 08:49 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Pirate..don't have a large trunk, but a pick-up...we could toss her in the back and off we go! Scott just had his hip replaced (at the tender young age of 45!) so he is primed! We are looking into the Tropica..has the best beach we have seen so far...can't wait till fall! Get that knee fixed, Diann girl...

Mary and Scott
#37806 04/23/01 12:10 PM
D
D
Well hey all youse happenin peoplez.... where da hey are ya?!??! i'm just sittin here in dis friggin brrlland sportin my weed eater attire, and no one is showin UP!!! dese guys are just all tawk man....
oh, and Kenman...i think that ol wanna pegleg Pirate answered your question bud [Linked Image]

and THANK YOU ya little pegleggin Pirate... i was diggin that BIG stuff... but now i'm just da amazon blonde... sheesh....can't ya let a goil just dream for da minnie??!?!? i'd love ta be doublee blessed like dat...

yo mary... we gotta feel for dis man's woman..... "Pirate don't have a large trunk" tawk about getting dissed in life!!!

say, what kinda truck did ya say ya had??!!? was it one off dat list?!! a toyota????hmmm?!??!?

#37807 04/23/01 02:45 PM
What's this??? Yer takin' pot-shots at the Pirate while he's out plunderin' an' pillaging? Be careful, wench...the ole' pegleg has more than one use...it has been used as a device that will leave ya screamin' and gasping fer yer breath! Now excuse me while I go lookin' fer a trunk large enuf to hold yer ego.... [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 04-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 04-23-2001).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 185 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.