Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
If you are thinking about coming to lobsterfest you may be in luck.

In an initiative to make Belize a more competitive and affordable Central American and Caribbean travel destination American Airlines is proud to announce that effective May 21st, 2010 American Airlines has lowered their fares from Miami (MIA) to Belize (BZE). AA is also exploring lowering rates from Dallas (DFW) to Belize (BZE) and introducing new routes from the northeast and northwest United States.

http://tacogirl.com/2010/05/american-airlines-lowers-fares-from-miami-to-belize/

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Just for the halibut, I priced a trip from MIA/BZE & return. $558.45 is not such a great deal. If that is a 40% savings, then have people been paying $900???? methinks not.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Tell a lie often enough people believe it as truth

M
M
Taco girl is correct and those fairs have been reduced significantly. I started to book a flight back in April to come to Ambergris in late June. With taxes and fees, it was about $900 bucks. I decided to wait to see if fairs might come down when we got closer to June. They did- I got a flight from Miami for about $550. Still a lot, but a big reduction from earlier in the year. Happy flying. See you all in June.

M
M
Sorry about the spelling. Fairs - fares. I flunked spelling in school but I did pass P.E.

E
E
Received a "fare alert" from Cheap Air.com

Austin- Bze $251 including fee;s, plus tax

Big lie ! Booked it and it came out $362 tax and fees for a total of $631 ! Big deal frown

R
R
Ernie,

Yesterday I booked Boston to BZE on Continental (June)for a total of $625. I believe these where about the last seats on the IAH to BZE run because when I selected the seats there where only 5 seats to choose from.

My wife had twice seen fares on this route around $550 but decided to wait a few hours to think about it. Of course they where gone when she returned. We where seeing fares on BOS/BZE at about $725-750 but not a lot of good flights.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
E
E
Now im really confused. Just looked directly at Cont. Air only $451 + tax and fees $106 ! What happened to the $361 in tax & fees ?????????????

Originally Posted by dabunk
Tell a lie often enough people believe it as truth

"Hope and Change?"

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
M
M
We booked the last weekend of June with Contintal - total with taxes,etc $552.95/ person (from Oklahoma City). One thing with Continental is that the departure tax is included in the ticket price. I have never flown American to know if theirs include the departure fees.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.