Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
If you have any info on ST.Matthew's students
please post it here so we can have one thread to look into.
My daughter, Nadya Rashkovetsky, has been staying at the Banyan Bay Villa. I've been following the message board for the past 30 hours. It scares me that there are still no calls from San Pedro. Any up to date info would be appreciated.
God bless you Marty! Your site was the only reliable source of information!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Concerned and worried about my son, Demetrios (Dee) Louis, and Jill Hallonon. Both are St. Matthews Med Students on Ambergris, San Pedro. Please let me know at [email protected] Any information is deeply appreciated. All that Marty has been doing is deeply appreciated as well. Things can be rebuilt, lives cannot.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Anyone seen my sister, Susanne Tracy, med-student at St. Matthews who's hanging out at Clay's place somewhere in downtown San Pedro?
Tell her the family say's hi and to call home as soon as she can.

[email protected]

there are sporadic calls, but mostly coming out, and few and far between. but every single one of them say everyone is fine.

Banyan Bay, Banana Beach, and Royal Palms have lots med students. I talked to Banana Beach yesterday, the students were putting matresses up against the windows, and were all fine.

will report more when we can. after mitch, there was this same blackout for communications, then suddenly the dam breaks and everyone finds out folks are fine and where they are. I know its difficult to wait, but its the only way. grab those worry beads, and hang on.

I am looking for my
husband, Gary Pletcher. He is a professor at the medical school staying at
Banana Beach, #23. I have tickets to fly there Wednesday. I am sure that
is not going to happen. I need to know whether to stay put or attempt the
first flight out. Please give him my love.

Darlene Pletcher
[email protected] home
[email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My wife is Angelica Imel
She too is a Medical Student at St Matthews
Haven't heard from her since Sat AM via email

If someone gets a Call from Banana Resort, Please get a list of students there and post here.

Thanks,
Bob Imel
[email protected]

K
K
We are looking for our daughter 'Ana' who is a med studetn at St Matthews. She is in Rommy's place with another 2-3 students(BJ and Erik) Any information is appreciated

-

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am looking for Anjanette Varnado, she is a med. student. She is with a few other students, their names are Justin, Steven and Michelle. Any info would be great!
Thanks,
Kelsea

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
The rescue flight over the Ambergris Key to assess damage and evacuation needs was canceled due to the weather conditions in Belize City (per US Embassy in Belize).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.