Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
I have made a number of donations to the Baby Daniel fund. And I also make donations to the Lions Club/San Pedro Poly Clinic. I have donated cash to both Saga and SPAF. Thanks for asking. You know me well enough by now - money where my big fat mouth is!! Love me or hate me - I do try to do the right thing.

Apparently you didn't notice that I was responding to KathyW's out-of-left-field post....

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
I know, but I love to mess with Jesse! And let me tell you a secret..... he enjoys it!

I do like to spar with you but never over your extremely generous donations and assistance to virtually every needy situation in nSan Pedro. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

K
K
Actually I was looking on line for the bank or address to do just that. Not only am I donating, I will match your donation plus $10.00 Jesse.

My problem is, I could only find a phone number in Los Angeles listed not an account we can put our donation. Maybe in another thread? Amanda, can you help with that?

Lets have a challenge with all on the SAGA thread to donate.

So what am I donating Jesse? Hurry and let me know cause I'm up to bat! (by the way you asked the question, I just answered the way I see it)

I also donate and bring supplies to SAGA and would like to see two Vets on the island.

Last edited by kathyw; 06/14/10 06:33 PM.
kathyw #380374 06/15/10 08:41 AM
Thanks Amanda. You cut right through the BS like so many times before.
Hopefully people are not too exhausted from writing pages of blahblah here and still have a little energy to support Saga and, as you said, another main concern of ours, Baby Daniel.

weile #380388 06/15/10 09:55 AM
kathyw - I will ask Ilda to give us a bank account number to deposit to. Thanks for pointing out this oversight.

i am closing this latest version of this thread. i have closed two already. nuff said. we are not the ones who decide. we are the ones who go on and on and don't get anything done. Let the licensing board do their work.

Many people are tired of it whether they live on the island or NOT. BUT. Let's do NOT forget how it started. Power moves by certain people to deny SAGA a licensed vet in order to fatten their own pocketbooks. The rest is reaction.

And people in the streets protesting are doing it on their own accord. If this has stirred up a tempest, its not because of the board. It's because of the action perpetrated.

So don't kill the messenger.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.