Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38082 04/26/01 04:07 AM
O
osudelt Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hello Everyone I am planning to visit Belize in about 5 months. I did live there long ago but I really do not remember this resort. Can anyone tell me about seven seas please their experiances, likes/dislikes. That would be great before I reserve a room. Thanks

#38083 04/26/01 09:00 AM
J
J
Hello,
I cannot tell you how the resort is just that I booked in August. Just by reading this board.If you have any questions email the manager Bob at seven seas, also if you scroll the board you will find some info. I think MaryandScott stayed there and it is written in there trip report. But that was the best deal that I found with a pool and not having to pay a single supplement.

#38084 04/26/01 09:34 AM
P
P
Osudelt, I was at Seven Seas at the begining of April and can only say wonderful things about it. Bob, Sherri and Lewis were wonderful and so helpful. It is very layed back and off the beaten path, so you can have some privacy but also be within 10 minutes walking of anything. The rooms have a kitchen area fully equipped with pots, pans, coffee makers, forks, spoons, blender, etc., there is a sitting area with 2 chairs and a pull out sofa bed, kitchen table, separate bedroom which is air conditioned, and a bathroom with shower, sink, toilet. The windows all open to let in the wonderful breezes and the view from our room, #5, was absolutely breath taking. The pool is lovely though I did read that some people felt it got too hot because it is enclosed by the hotel walls and not much breeze can get down, but we just bought blow up floats with us and floated around in the pool and it was so relaxing. The staff was very helpful with arranging reservations for dinner if we needed them, (Victoria House), and helping set up any dives or tours we went on. I don't think you could be unhappy here. The price can't be beat, and the atmosphere is superb. Hope this was helpful.
I have now managed to sink into a deep depression just thinking about how wonderful it was being there just 3 weeks ago. I WANNA GO BACK!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH [Linked Image]
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
#38085 04/26/01 08:47 PM
M
M
Osudelt...Hi! Stayed at SS's last Sept. We loved the place, but as Punta Girls said, when we were there, it was hot,hot,hot in that pool! My husband loved it, but I missed the ocean breeze while back there. Would stay there again in a heartbeat..DO NOT MISS Papi's Diner around the corner..you can't miss it. Great food, very reasonable. Any other questions, you can e-mail us direct at [email protected], or post on the board. You can't go wrong with SS's! The location is great also!

Mary and Scott
#38086 04/26/01 10:55 PM
I have to agree with the others...it is a great place. I especially like the way you spelled the first word in the name...Seaven (as in heaven)!! My boyfriend and I liked it so much when we stayed there in March that we bought a timeshare week and we are going back in May! Unless you are looking for a luxury hotel, you should not be disappointed with Seven Seas! It feels like home...if home is a nice one bedroom apartment on a lovely island with wonderful people helping you in any way they can!
Enjoy your stay!

[This message has been edited by ccla (edited 04-26-2001).]

Peace,
Carla

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.