Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Again, all excellent points. Is there someone associated with SAGA who could be sure to let people know? It is very clear from reading these messages, but some do not know about the message board. Also, there are many industries where customer service is more up to date than the corporate website. It is somewhat counter-intuitive to assume that customer service would be wrong, even though the exact same info was given three times, and a Confirmation Number for dog's boarding pass was issued, all within one day of travel.

a true shame. Airlines do not issue a confirmation as they can not guaruntee until the day of flight due to issues such as weight restrictions, number of dogs traveling, etc. I am so sorry it sounds like your friend spoke to someone who perhaps made a big error or something is not right. Very disappointing. I definately print and go by what an airlines website states and take it with me for travel.

S
OP Offline
S
A confirmation number was indeed issued. That is why I am posting. I don't have any more comments on this topic.

S

C
C
I was at the American check in counter when that adorable puppy was taken out of the under seat carrier and put in the HUGE hard sided carrier. The puppy was obviously very frightened and cried for a long time. It was heart breaking. I always use Continental for travel with my cat under the seat. My daughter's 6 pound dog visited us the same way and everything was handled very well. My plane to Dallas never arrived that same day and when it was canceled American basically put us all on the street in front of the airport as TS Alex was arriving in the city. It was really discouraging to see so many tourists being treated that way in Belize. I wonder how many will want to return.

S
spl Offline
S
doubtful people would not return to Belize due to how the airline chose to handle a situation.

P
P
The only thing I like about American is that the seats are reasonably large/well spaced. In all other customer-service respects they are by far the worst airline I have ever had the misfortune to fly with, and I've flown with some pretty bad ones.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.