Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
S
Nancy..the effort to get $$ for Dan to travel is really none of your business....has nothing to do with you.
All you need to do is, as promised, return my $200...promised for yesterday...what happened?

Wow! If y'all have something against Cozmo, better call her and talk to her rather than hash it out here while most of us just don't get the hostile attitudes.

S
S
The people who are directly involved get it....

C
C
So PEOPLE... do what you want to do, we have NO problem with Dan going, just did NOT have the funds... if you raise them - fine...
Derrick is already booked with a chaperon, so, I'm not sure what Dan will do as far as Derrick, but - you all apparently know best...
Hope we do NOT loose the other, already booked chaperon, over all this fuss...
What is truly most important.... Derrick getting there or Dan traveling with... one or the other... only one answer, for sure!!!

I'm done.... do what you think is best, and I hope you are all right, because if this all backfires... man, what a waste of time and effort....

Have a great day
S
S
How does Dan traveling have any effect on your program?

C
C
LIKE I SAID... we don't have a problem with him going, just since Derrick is already booked with a chaperon, what is the point? It had to be booked, and it is.... so what is the point now...

Have a great day
C
C
Whatever!... like I said, do what you want to do... whatever

Have a great day
S
S
So where is my $200?????

C
C
JESSE.... I sent you an email last night... you seem to want this to be a public thing... so.... .. I said, I have the $200 BZ that you gave Derricks Fund (note... with no conditions about Dan), and if you want it back, come to pick it up, come and get it from me at work in the am... I will NOT pass it thru a 3rd party... it is with me, come and get it... tomorrow am, 10ish, is good, you know where I work.
ENUF Already!

Have a great day
C
C
You are NOT directly involved, only the band and a couple other's that helped with the fundraising are involved... you are making yourselves involved... with NO real knowledge... just hearsay!

Have a great day
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.