Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
Dearest friends,
My boyfriend is currently suffering from a SEVERE case of Belizian-obsession!! Does anyone know if there is an antidote available that can help pacify his heart?? All he thinks about is Belize... morning, noon and night!!!
Kisses for everyone,
Moi

[Linked Image]

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
There is only ONE CURE that works for me. Start planning you next trip NOW and he will get better!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Amen AZ!! I hear ya!!

Take the road less traveled
I suffer from the same. Counting the days/weeks/months til I am on AC.

D
OP Offline
D
Ha! Ha! I have to tell you 3 DIVINE new friends that your replies REALLY made my day!!! I hope to be able to meet all of you some day!! As for now, I will be sure to follow your very wise suggestions to help my boyfriend get through his crisis!! We will be flying there next weekend to see some property and to enjoy a few days of Belize's breath-taking scenery and hope to return with a sun-kissed complexion and lots of GREAT gastronomic experiences!! Perhaps we will be lucky to run into you!!
Besos,
A

Don't. don't... you'll soon be a moth flying towards the light!

Goodluck!

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
D
OP Offline
D
Ha! Ha! You are absolutely right... We will definitely be flying into the light like 2 moths!!! This weekend we will be there basking in the HOT sun and enjoying the delicious scenery!!! If you see anyone with high heels in a place where people love to do the barefoot thing, that will probably be me!!!

designer-chic, my wife has tried the high heels in sand thing on her first trip and we are now developing a "High Heel Sandy" - Patent Pending! smile

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
D
OP Offline
D
OMG!!!! The high heel sandy is SHEER GENIOUS!!! It is such a comforting thought knowing that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel after all! Ha! Ha! I hope to see your product EVERYWHERE, since you will be contributing to the "Beach-Glamour" concept and making this a more fabulous world to live in!! My boyfriend had a hard time understanding my high heel compulsion since the look of embarrassment on his face said it all, but I think that he is now finally coming around!! This weekend will be my second experience there, so everything will be even smoother than my first!!

Lots of hugs for everyone!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.