Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
consejos y recomendaciones san pedro #384556
07/26/10 02:08 PM
07/26/10 02:08 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
J
JPADILLA666 Offline OP
.
JPADILLA666  Offline OP
J
Hola, dentro de un mes nos vamos de vacaciones a San pedro . Me gustaría que alguien que conozca o haya estado allí nos recomiende hoteles, donde comer, visitas o sitios con especial encanto. la idea es recorrerse la isla de cabo a rabo...Gracias.

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: JPADILLA666] #384557
07/26/10 02:32 PM
07/26/10 02:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,070
San Pedro Town
B
belizeonthebeach Offline
.
belizeonthebeach  Offline
B
Translation>>>>>
Hello, within a month we go on vacation to San Pedro. I want someone who knows or has been there, we recommend hotels, dining, sightseeing or places with special charm. the idea is to tour the island from end to end ... Thanks.

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: belizeonthebeach] #384604
07/27/10 08:21 AM
07/27/10 08:21 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
J
JPADILLA666 Offline OP
.
JPADILLA666  Offline OP
J
Originally Posted by belizeonthebeach
Translation>>>>>
Hello, within a month we go on vacation to San Pedro. I want someone who knows or has been there, we recommend hotels, dining, sightseeing or places with special charm. the idea is to tour the island from end to end ... Thanks.


thanks for the translation as you see my english is no good crazy

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: JPADILLA666] #384605
07/27/10 08:29 AM
07/27/10 08:29 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,208
san pedro, Belize
collyk Offline
.
collyk  Offline
JPADILLA,

You will love San Pedro and will be made to feel very welcome. Before anyone can suggest hotels, you would need to tell us how much you want to spend.

There are many excellent restaurants in San Pedro, some small, local and delicious such as El Fogon, Neri's Tacos and Reef Restaurant and some of a middling price, but excellent such as Wild Mango's and Blue Water Grill, while there are glamorous and more expensive restaurants such as Red Ginger. You may find that some of these restaurants are closed when you visit as many close for a couple of months during low season. The best thing to do is to wander around and just try different places. That is all part of the adventure.

Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray alley are must see locations. A trip to the mainland to see Maya ruins such as Lamanai also offer once in a life time experiences.

If you want to tour the island from end to end, you might want to hire a private boat to take you on a tour, which would be wonderful. You won't be able to make it on a golf cart.

I'm sure you have many more questions. Please feel free to ask them here. We all hope you have a wonderful trip and will come back to tell us about it here.


www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: JPADILLA666] #384606
07/27/10 08:30 AM
07/27/10 08:30 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,596
San Pedro Belize
elbert Offline
.
elbert  Offline
La Isla habla español e Inglés no es problema.
Ambergris Caye es un lugar en bote. Los caminos son malos y viene casi todo el mundo y se va en barco.
The Island speaks spanish and english no problem there.
Ambergris caye is a boating place. The roads are bad and almost everyone comes and goes by boat.


White Sands Dive Shops Daily Blog
http://scubalessonsbelize.blogspot.com/
Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: elbert] #384607
07/27/10 08:32 AM
07/27/10 08:32 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,596
San Pedro Belize
elbert Offline
.
elbert  Offline
Hay un montón de opciones para un hotel.
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html


White Sands Dive Shops Daily Blog
http://scubalessonsbelize.blogspot.com/
Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: elbert] #384613
07/27/10 10:51 AM
07/27/10 10:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,070
San Pedro Town
B
belizeonthebeach Offline
.
belizeonthebeach  Offline
B
You are no help Elbert,
What you should say is 'The roads are bad by my house and you need a boat to get to my house'
The roads are fine and you do not need a boat to get around Ambergris Caye


Usted no es ayudar a Elbert,
Lo que debe decir es "Los caminos son malos por mi casa y necesitas un barco para llegar a mi casa"
Los caminos están muy bien y no necesita un barco para llegar alrededor de Ambergris Caye

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: collyk] #384615
07/27/10 12:24 PM
07/27/10 12:24 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
J
JPADILLA666 Offline OP
.
JPADILLA666  Offline OP
J
Originally Posted by collyk
JPADILLA,

You will love San Pedro and will be made to feel very welcome. Before anyone can suggest hotels, you would need to tell us how much you want to spend.

There are many excellent restaurants in San Pedro, some small, local and delicious such as El Fogon, Neri's Tacos and Reef Restaurant and some of a middling price, but excellent such as Wild Mango's and Blue Water Grill, while there are glamorous and more expensive restaurants such as Red Ginger. You may find that some of these restaurants are closed when you visit as many close for a couple of months during low season. The best thing to do is to wander around and just try different places. That is all part of the adventure.

Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray alley are must see locations. A trip to the mainland to see Maya ruins such as Lamanai also offer once in a life time experiences.

If you want to tour the island from end to end, you might want to hire a private boat to take you on a tour, which would be wonderful. You won't be able to make it on a golf cart.

I'm sure you have many more questions. Please feel free to ask them here. We all hope you have a wonderful trip and will come back to tell us about it here.


hello and thank you for your feedback, I'll tell you that more than a hotel chain I love the bungalows on the beach, my girlfriend and I love the eco tourist places, you could tell us some beautiful bungalows to go to relax?, I pages on the Internet and watching the Hotel del rio and cocotal inn, what do you think about those places? or tell me if there are better bungalows to stay.

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: elbert] #384617
07/27/10 12:32 PM
07/27/10 12:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
J
JPADILLA666 Offline OP
.
JPADILLA666  Offline OP
J
Originally Posted by elbert
Hay un montón de opciones para un hotel.
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html


I will review the page thanks

Re: consejos y recomendaciones san pedro [Re: belizeonthebeach] #384618
07/27/10 12:41 PM
07/27/10 12:41 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
J
JPADILLA666 Offline OP
.
JPADILLA666  Offline OP
J
Originally Posted by belizeonthebeach
You are no help Elbert,
What you should say is 'The roads are bad by my house and you need a boat to get to my house'
The roads are fine and you do not need a boat to get around Ambergris Caye


Usted no es ayudar a Elbert,
Lo que debe decir es "Los caminos son malos por mi casa y necesitas un barco para llegar a mi casa"
Los caminos están muy bien y no necesita un barco para llegar alrededor de Ambergris Caye


jajaj pues yo que hablo español no entendi lo que quiso decir jajaja grin

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Marty, 1 invisible), 235 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics69,365
Posts475,889
Members19,466
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019



AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1