Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
"Hurricane Haven" airing again this afternoon
Tune into another airing of my live Internet radio show, "Hurricane Haven", at 4pm EDT today. Listeners will be able to call in and ask questions. The call in number is 415-983-2634, or you can post a question in the comments area on my blog during the show. You can also email the questions to me today before the show: [email protected]. Be sure to include "Hurricane Haven question" in the subject line. Some topics I'll cover today on the show:

1) Invest 94 and 93
2) A look ahead at the coming two weeks
3) Status of La Ni�a

Today's show will be about 30 minutes, and you can tune in at http://www.wunderground.com/wxradio/wubroadcast.html. The show will be recorded and stored as a podcast.

Jeff Masters

Did anyone listen in yesterday? I am curious as to what was said about the outlook for the next two weeks. (I fly in next Saturday).

I have tried accessing the podcast, but haven't had any luck.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
OP Offline
I think a local mauger just hit - meaning a brief dry spell with hot sunny days.

Works for me.

Weather here in Chicagoland has been hot, hot, hot. Today's forecast is for 95 degrees for high temp and heat index between 100 & 105.

I keep telling myself that this weather is simply getting me acclimatized for coming to Belize.

OP Offline
Go to the park and splash in Lake Michigan - it's a passable cure til you get here. Chicago ROCKS - no whining until winter.

C
C
Chicagoland??? I thought you were in Rockford where you can definitely whine. Lake Michigan OK, "Rock River no way.

I actually am in Rockford, but sometimes it is just easier to say Chicagoland (more recognizable--I sometimes say Rockford and the usual response is..."where's that?"). And considering the amount of growth between Chicago & Rockford, its only a matter of time until Rockford is swallowed up and truely becomes part of the "greater Chicagoland area".

Got slammed with torrential rains several times yesterday, but I think we have a bit of a break in the humidity today. I will just have to "cowgirl-up" til next Saturday--I land in SP @ 4 pm grin

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.