Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
DKWT Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hello! I am planning to come to Belize this winter. I am a 48 year old business woman.I own and operate a cafe in New Jersey. I am seasonal. I'd love to come to Belize and work for a few months. I usually go to Key West, Fl. but, want to have a new experience and adventure. Any suggestions?

E
E
UT OH

S
S

K
K
You don't want to work in Belize. Your time will be better spent relaxing and having fun. It's a great place. Enjoy your trip!

G
G
And, you may not be able to work in Belize. Plan on not working and doing what Keller says.

DKWT, any chance you read any of the more recent threads on this message board before you decided to make your post?

Marty, why not put up one of your immovable threads at the top of the Forum, that's titled "Can I work in Belize?" or some such.

In the last 2 weeks alone, there must have been at least 3 threads on that subject or touching on that subject.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Most certainly non-Belizeans can work in Belize, there are simply some procedures that must be followed in order to obtain work permits prior to working either for others or for yourself. It is not an impossible task but since the work permit application process can take a few months to accomplish, it may not make sense for seasonal employment.

I'm so glad you're back on the forum, Amanda!

Paradise Gallery & Frame San Pedro, AC

"Custom Framing & Art Gallery featuring local Artisans"
Thanks Sandy. But I keep planning to reply to stuff, rethink, and delete about 98% of the time. I want to see if we can all be civil, nice, friendly and helpful without too much coaxing. Times are hard and people tend to lash out and say things that they wouldn't say if they were busy & happy. Oops, maybe I should delete this one too.

E
E
I wish I had a delete button smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.