Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3877 10/02/00 01:27 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Does anyone know anything about a young man whose last name is Rubio? He sold necklaces on the beach and had his hair in a pony tail all the time. Also, there was a new missionary and his family living on a sail boat. Anyone hear of their whereabouts? Are they at the Essene Way?

#3878 10/02/00 04:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My church youth group was in San Pedro in August for our 6th annual mission trip and we too knew Rubio. I'd appreciate any news about him and his family. His first name is Berlios and his brother's name is Alfredo(Teddy). I'd also like to hear news about the other boys, some of which Rubio was friends with, like Raul, Jimbo, Joe, Peter, Loidy, Giovanni, Rafael, Alfonzo, Bill, Emonie, Manuel,and Jason. We're especially worried about the missionary family, Michael and Mary Ann Carpenter, and their sons Michael and Matthew. If anyone knows any of these people or the Leslie or Nunez families let them know that everyone from Houston at West University Methodist Church is praying for them.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 155 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.