Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Send me a private message if you're interested. This is for an unlocked iPhone 3GS running the 3.1.3. The phone has over 3,000 songs on it with all types of music (and the storage is only about half full with this many songs on it).

Also, the phone will come with the data transfer cable so you can charge your phone on your computer and update your music library, apps, etc with iTunes. I have an Otterbox case for it somewhere also, but I can not find it at the moment. If I find it, the buyer can have that as well. They cost $25 USD and are by far the best case you can buy. The phone has a couple tiny scratches on the back, but nothing that is visible from a few feet away. Its been inside of the Otterbox case since a couple weeks after I bought it. I will also leave all of the apps on the phone for the new owner, but I am not sure if they will be removed if you ever create your own iTunes account. Anyways, the phone is great, works perfect, and anyone will love to have it. The only reason I am selling it is because I want to get the iPhone 4.

Last edited by BelizeBeachBum; 09/17/10 09:30 AM.
Do you still have this?

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.