Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Steve O'Dell is back again:
Originally Posted by Steve O'Dell
Subject: reservations...please foward to the owner,mgr, or marketing
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 20:42:38 -0400

I remember when I came here 3 years ago, tourism was bustling, and there were visitors' everywhere. Every part of Belize was feeling it. It was great wasn't it? Since that day I have been here; filming resorts, attractions, industries, performers. etc., everyone who I felt was relative to Belize and was willing to pay me....

Here are some related subjects about the man:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/283362/
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/317086/
For your information

I can't believe that he had the balls to send this email out again, particularly to us!

Change your Latitude
Send him to Grand Belizean Estates!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
HE IS NOT ONLY "BACK' BUT WAS FEATURED ON CHANNEL SEVEN NEWS LAST NIGHT. SOMEBODY WHO WAS DIRECTLY SCAMMED NEEDS TO GET ON THE AIR, IN TOUCH WITH BTB/BITA ETC AND KEEP OTHERS FROM BEING SCAMMED TOO.

Check the channel 7 posting of last night's news - it's a huge ad for the guy, complete with info on how to contact him and hire him.

EEEEEEEK

now THAT'S funny!

Looking Swell For O'Dell

If you watched Channel 7 last night at 9:30 or any other Thursday night recently, you'll know who Steve O'Dell is. Steve O'dell has been traveling around Belize visiting over 120 resorts on his show, "Belize Good News Broadcast". He's been showing Belizeans a glimpse of their own country in way they may never have seen. Now, he's taking it to the next step teaming up with a major American Cable provider, Comcast.

He says his show will be able to be seen in Houston, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee. That's a lot of eyeballs and he told us what this means for Belize.

Steve O'dell, Film Producer
"Well it means that tourism can come back in big way now in the American market at least. With this first production we will be reaching Houston Texas which is the primary destination for these resorts that they want to go to because of the cheapest airlines ticket. Also we will be going at this same time to Nashville Tennessee, so we will be reaching over half a million people all at once through this platform known as 'video on demand' so for 30 days people can access our episodes of Belize Goodnews Broadcast - Greatest Places On Earth - The Belize Episodes, and they can watch these resorts and attractions they can call in and make reservations etc."

Emaun Hyde
"Do you believe that them being able to see videos that you guys have made and do you think it will make a big difference for the tourism industry?"

Steve O'dell, Film Producer
"Of course it will. I've taken 3 years in perfecting this between my wife and I think our videos have a good feeling to them and they are very well received both here and abroad and we love Belize, it shows with our lives, it shows with the way we cover things and also the way that it is covered. We've successful with this for those reasons and there just no way to go but up."

More information about this distribution deal is available on his website and you can find a link to that at www.belizeontv.com

Story at http://www.7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=17585

T
t42 Offline
T
So whats his story??

If you want to know more details search his name in the message board threads - I think some of the sordid history of this person can be found there.

OP Offline
He just sent this one to 496 (visible) email addresses. This guy is a spam nightmare!
Originally Posted by Steve O'Dell
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:47 PM
Subject: Hello Belize tourism entities

Steve O'Dell
Producer of "Belize Good News Broadcast" &

"Greatest Places on Earth... the Belize episodes"
Airing this month in Houston, Nashville & Belize www.belizeontv.com

Hello Belize tourism entities,
As you read this, my television show "Belize Good News Broadcast" is being seen by 888,000 households in Houston, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee. This is truly exciting news for all of Belize! Last month.......

And finally....I believe that it is obvious to all who take the time to look....
that I am the only one who has ever taken the time (and resources)
to film this entire country and then put it on TV for all of Belize to see,
and now I take Belize to the U.S. each month in a way that all can afford.
My plan, from the beginning, was to impact tourism & now that plan is being fulfilled.
Allow me to help...

Sincerely,
Steve O'Dell
cell: 628-2468

Since one of the TV stations gave him a free advert/feature article a little while back, it gave him creds. Jan or somebody with direct experience - can you contact the tv and/or Junior / BTIA and get the word out to people on the guy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.