Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

AHahahahahahahaha!

AHahahahahahah!

Mitchels is this you?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
G
G
Not hardly. your response is disappointing as I had hoped you would have responded in a more productive manner. I have to wonder if you are either being unreasonable or paranoid that you just can't believe that anyone could have a view other than yours. I don't feel I need to justify anything I posted because I saw this for myself and I have an open mind and can be reasonable. I can also admit when I'm wrong which could be the case here but I don't think so. One thing I didn't put in my last post was that I discussed quite openly how I had been following the blogs and specifically the negative comments that had been made about GBE. I never mentioned you by your screen name but during our conversation it was brought up that there was one person that blogged by the name "Elbert" that was very negative but it was because he lived near where the road was coming out on the east side of the island and didn't want all of the extra traffic by his place. I'm assuming this would be you. I found it interesting that I gave the GBE employees several opportunities to trash the negative blogs but they wouldn't only saying they didn't need to respond to the negative blogs because they constantly offer to have people come out and look for themselves. As I said I could have been misled but I doubt it. I won't be buying in GBE becuase it wasn't the type of land we're looking for but I took the time to speak with the two people that had already purchased their property in GBE and they couldn't have been happier or more excited to begin building their home. I hope it works out for them. I only know that seeing the road from the east side to the west side of the island was a huge factor in our decision to purchase property on the westside of the island. We made an offer before we left last week.

If your not Mitchels then your another one of the Troll realestate vipers that are trying to hype the place.
Not worth my time for a serious response.

White Sands Dive Shop
This thread seems to have the answers to a lot of the questions but if you need more information you can check out the blog below.
http://matalagoon.blogspot.com/

Last edited by elbert; 09/28/10 03:53 PM.

White Sands Dive Shop
G
G
Well the last time I checked I wasn't a troll (I checked with my grandson and he said I definitely wasn't a troll and showed me a picture of one-it didn't look anything like me) I also have been referred to as a viper and certainly never a real estate viper. More like a semi-retired person looking to move to the island for some peace and quiet. I find it interesting that you feel that when you can't make an intelligent argument about a point you stoop to name calling, which it seems is what your posts come down to-you being insulting if someone doesn't agree with you. I was hoping to get away from people like that but hey I guess they're everywhere! What's a person to do.

Elbert, please admit that sometimes you are WRONG!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
Passionate? yes. Wrong? What is the plan for infrastructure? Who are the immediate benefactors of this project? Time will tell.....

Grand Belize Estates has been and will be a blight on Ambergris Caye. The developer has dishonestly acquired the project by seducing government into circumventing all the rules in place to protect the environment and responsibly plan a development. Hes created a disaster that the island will be paying for for the rest of its history.
A slum, a Dump, a low rent district with out hope of sewage, water, or electricity that will be inhabited by impoverished immigrants and poor Belizeans. Belize will suffer the humiliation of foreign countrys intervention through creating rescue efforts to assist people living in inhumane poverty and diseased conditions.
Through false advertisements misrepresenting the property, developer and Realtor have successfully sold lots and when all are sold they will simply leave town with the money and broken promises with Belize left to clean up a irreconcilable mess.
Gubbie, If your not a troll your naive or stupid.
IMHO !

White Sands Dive Shop
I agree. The area could have had a workable design but it's poorly conceived and horribly executed so far. If the road were north of Laguna del matta and that made a marina and proper fill and green ways etc. it might have had a chance to be a nice and successful community. Slum is exactly the word and it will drain the economy or worse the people will be completely on their own.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
G
G
You seem to miss the entire reason for my post which was to confirm the information regarding the east/west road which was posted by someone else. You can call me all the names you'd like if it makes you feel better but it doesn't change what I saw for myself and as I stated before my only concern was to see what the progress of the east/west road was for no other reason than to see if inland transportation was going to be possible to the west side of the island. Instead of name calling anyone that disagrees a with you and making your self look foolish with your childish responses why don't you try another tact. It would seem the sub-division is a reality and the time for complaining about how it came to be is over (unless there are other legal options). Why don't you try working with someone (or groups) to make the best of what seems to be inevitable. It sounds like the time for trying to bully GBE into changing things is over and there needs to focus on making GBE the best it can be. I can certainly see how this sub-division could become what you envision but if this is the future for GBE why not try to do something about it instead of sitting around on your computer calling people names. I've always thought that a person can sit around and whine about problems and do nothing or they can complain about problems and then try to offer solutions and help fix the problems. I'm sure this has never occurred to you becuase some people seem happy in their misery.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.