E
E
WOW, now thats good thinkimg "

A
A
2 is vetter than 1

B
B
I just hope that all this Vet bashing evolves into a whole bunch of free stuff for SAGA.

Since the inference was made in the closed thread, I'll post here to clear up any confusion. The Friends of San Pedro have no association, directly or indirectly with SPAH or the charity that SPAH has established.

We are open to working with any charitable organization however, including SAGA should the opportunity arise.

Friends of San Pedro
A US Non-Profit for San Pedro
http://friendsofsanpedro.org
T
T
We donate to FOSP and find it very covenant .You can donate by credit card and make sure every dime goes where you want it . Thanks FOSP ! Being able to use pay pal and credit cards really helps with our international community, specially with immediate crises. I have donated to the hospital and found it really covenant . keep up the good work fosp

Last edited by Tim Callanan; 10/17/10 09:59 PM.
My brother is a small-animal vet and I bring down expired meds every trip for SAGA. Ii is upsetting to hear that the large number of different meds I brought down in April have most likely been thrown away b/c of all this sniping and back-biting. Nonetheless, I will bring more in December and give them to SAGA, hoping that cooler minds have prevailed by then and that the welfare of the animals has again taken precedence.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
OP Offline
Thanks Maya House Rental for your pledge of support, it is really and truly needed by Saga, especially now. I have sent you a PM with more details.

L
L
I work with more than one vet in the US who is more than happy to donate "expired meds" they can no longer sell but are still effective meds. I have brought in these meds several times and will continue to do so.

M
M
If you can help us, we travel down several times a year, and would love to be able to bring in as many medications as we can. ANYTHING to help SAGA!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.