Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, yesterday really hurt. I woke up hurting but decided to pick up Laurie and head over to BC BBQ. We grabbed a golfcart and headed over to BC's. Wonderful place, lots of friendly expats, I didn't even know that we had stopped by there the night before. They remembered me though. BBQ was good, filling. Owner (forgot her name) was so sweet. Met Ronmyway (Rich) and Mickey and others. We ended up going to Palapa and having a ball. Had a good drink there(?), the panty ripper. KC (the owner) cracked me up. Took the hand ferry over, kept thinking I love this place. The children in AC were so beautiful. They had an innerpeace that was contagious.

L
L
You are right Becky: your father didn't raise no quitter! You forgot to tell them that we were told "no drinking and driving in the golf carts" by another traveler. Ha ha. Left the palapa bar dancing on the back of the golf cart. Yahooo.

Laurie

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Laurie, you were one of the best parts of this trip, I will never forget you. You and that sand-digging dance were a hoot. I love that whole theory of if you wake up in the morning and you are hurting from the previous evening, grab a shot of tequilla(tekillya). I thought you had lost your mind when you told me to do it and then it kind of grew on me. Do you think that rasta-man who said he always travels with a banana felt the same way?

Now, Becky, I know everything is a blur, but I was with you when the Rasta man stood up in the manhole and said I ALWAYS HAVE MY BANANA WITH ME! A classic moment....

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
It's kind of like American Express, don't leave home without your banana. I forget what we were talking about when he appeared out of the man hole, but like you I'm sure he is always prepared. Palapa Man.

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
P.S. You weren't really scared in that golf cart were you, we managed up the hill and nobody fell out. I even managed to grab you guys safely when we ran out of charge again and then the golf cart mysteriously started going again, so Donna's husband almost fell underneath the golf cart, he's still alive, yes he's missing a leg, but he's still alive, just joking everyone, I was driving a little fast but I slowed down when the cart ran out of juice.

Well, we had just finished lunch at Papi's, so we were kind of under the influence already. You were proclaiming your love for everybody, and I suggested that you should invite everyone over for a party (kind of), and you said something about bringing bananas, and up popped Rasta....

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Well that's what AC does for you. By the end of the trip I loved everybody, you, Laurie, Kilimanjarowanker, Banana Man, Papi, Ken & Lynne, Maggie, Mickey, you get the jist. I was so sad when I got home and saw that it was too cold to take off my shoes and walk barefoot. Well I'm glad your alive and when I get to Denver, I'M DRIVING!!!!!!

Yes, it was sad to leave. And if you come to Denver, you can drive!!!!!

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
I never met any of you sober. Hope when I come to Denver I want to hook up with you too. You cracked me up. What a doll. I'm still smiling!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.