Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 32 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 31 32
Hon Offline
Originally Posted by Bobber
Hon, it is widely known and accepted that a women will use the remote to change to something different, anything that catches her eye. A man will surf and then choose the best available.
As I've often said, the truth gets people in more trouble than outright lies.

Bobber, it may be that way at your house but at my house it's not. I use the channel guide and if there is nothing on that I want to watch, which is the usual case, I shut the damn thing off! The mister, on the other hand will surf through the channels endlessly until he settles for the least sucky program, which is usually a sport - any kind of sport...cricket even, which everyone knows is really sucky! smile

Originally Posted by butch
OK...Whatever your political leaning...I think this thread has proved we all love the debate....argument..brawl...whatever you want to cal it...we should bring back USA chat.

Personally, I think USA chat has ruined the overall atmosphere of ACMB. Why on earth do you want to argue US politics on a San Pedro message board? Why not go someplace like this... http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/ ...and play with people whose sole raison d'etre revolves around this stuff?

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
i am ok at this time with it as long as it stays in this thread and doesn't get crazy. but i am prone to killing it.

NO WAY we open up a whole area again

even this is getting old

L
L
I think people that complain about it should not read it and I doubt anyone here soley revolves around this stuff....its just a sign of the current times and the historic and contentious mid-term election, which a lot of people DO care about....and should. Thanks Marty.

Now, back to my Belize countdown...

Hon Offline
Laurie, can you agree that when you cook fish, even though it's in the kitchen, that the smell permeates the whole house? That, imo, is a reasonable analogy for what's happening on ACMB. The stink of discontent gets everywhere!

...and Marty, you man are a saint! I would have turfed most of the rabble rousers a long time ago!

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
C
C
So much for tolerance.

S
S
We coild have an Iraqi political section; an Iranian political section; a Canadian political section; a Mexican political section; one for each of the Central American Countries. Whyy limit it to US?

C
C
What percentage of tourism comes to SP from those nations?

What percentage comes from the United States?

On another note, I heard Crazy Canucks repainted the bar...............................................................................has the paint dried yet?

W
W
Check out "the other" message board and the 4 people who still talk on it. What killed it? months of USA chat no one gives a damn about.

C
C
I just checked that one...looks like 20 logged in today....on an obscure website....but that's ok........those of us from the US that have been to SP too many times aren't very interested in talking about the renovations at the Palapa Bar anyhow....

L
L
Well Hon, depends on the kind of fish one is cooking...for instance, Tilapia has no odor at all...

Too funny Clover...

Page 26 of 32 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.