Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
...that makes me act crazy! When I drink it, it makes me want to:

-Get on a golf cart with Becky (who nearly kills several of us) and drive nearly the length of the island until the battery runs out! (hi Becky)

-go to the Palapa bar, drink the best frozen rum drink on the island (thanks Chris and KC!), and watch someone who was totally smashed (I won't name him) fall in the water when trying to get on Bruce's boat.

-Drive from Palapa in the dark without turning on the golf cart light, and stop and listen to the night sounds.

-Go to BC's, hang out with Ernest, and drink more belikens.

-Snorkel with a hangover.

-Meet people from all over the world at Fido's.

-Eat at the Jerk Pit, one of my favorite places, and dance on the roof top and drink their frozen rum drinks.

-Work out at Oscar's, a great place to sweat out alcohol, only to replace it soon thereafter.

-Find Mikki, Ken and Lynn, Jessica and Annabelle, Becky and Laurie, or just meet someone new every day.

-Do some things on the final night I won't mention.

-Return with many names and e-mails.

As you can tell, I had a great time with many wonderful people, just like many of you have had and will have. Never did get around to fishing!

I did not kill you, the road moved. I'm glad you are home, you are a gem, I will miss you but I will you at next year's reunion. B.

By the way, Ronmyway, thanks for the dance on the top of the roof of the Jambel Jerk place. You've got hips like a mambo king.

L
L
Hey guys. I got a photo of that dance. With a full moon in the background. Rich: Loved that jerk shrimp!

OP Offline
Laurie, nice to hear from you again. I hope the practice is going well. Do you think I could get a copy of that photo?

ah Becky, not to worry...Rick had a few Belikins and we were leaving the Palapa and he ran off the road!!! Me and a local girl had to JUMP off..literaaly....to keep it from tumping over!! LOL good thing niether of you were on the highway!! Rick....I gotta get outta this place, if it's the last thing we ever dooo, we gotta get outta this place, Rick, theres a better life for me and youuuu!

maybe it's the rust that aquires around the rim, while in transit,,,huh, Axeman!!! It could be!!

R - glad to see you made it home safe and sound.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Rickcheri, I love that song. You must have been on that part of the road we were on, it was down by Palapa somewhere, it's all kind of hazy, but we made it up the hill. Would love to meet up with you all in AC one day, if I ever get outta hereeeeeeeeeeee!

L
L
Rich: Be happy to send a copy of the photo. I haven't had a chance to get the pictures in to be developed. Came back to tons of work and an upcoming trial. UGH. Long to be back on A.C. sipping a Belikin!

Laurie

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.