Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
hey ya'll, my friends and I are heading down to San Pedro for 5 nights at the Paradise Vilas (AA direct from DFW). None of us have been there before... so, we would appreciate any input on places to eat, things to see & do, etc. Some of us will be diving and have been told to go with Hustler Tours.

Thanks!

Rich

hey....

Can't talk .....

Leaving in 4 days....

Will be at mata rocks.....

will be there when you get there....

hacker

H
OP Offline
H
Ok. ok.. I got the point! [Linked Image]

one more question though: can you rent motorcycles on the island? Nothing turned up in the search.

B
B
No motorcycles as it is a surprisingly small island with few roads. Golf carts are available and taxis are cool as you can ply the driver for current to-dos.[bicycles also] Take the water taxi from texaco to Capt Morgans for cocktails or meal.

Eat at Estel's Dine by the Sea - good food, drinks, music & people!! Drink your coffee with your bare feet in the sand, watching the sunrise over the beautiful blue caribbean! Located in the middle of town on the beach next to the Town Park. Just walk south on the beach 2 minutes from PV. Lunch & Dinner too!

Loved night snorkeling at Hol Chan! My sister & brother were diving while we snorkeled -too cool! We could see them diving the wall 30 feet below us because of the flashlights! It is a great spot during the day too! We use Amigos Del Mar dive shop.

Rent a golf cart to see the island, it is fun, and unlike a motorcycle there are cup holders for the refreshing beverage of your choice!
Belize it!

[This message has been edited by margarita (edited 05-17-2001).]

P
P
Eat at Papis.
Begin drinking at Fidos.
Dance at Barefoot Iguanas, Shark Bar, Dockside, Big Daddy's, Jaguar Club.
Recoup on the beach in the morning while watching the sun rise.
Go on a dive or snorkle trip even if hungover, if too hungover just snorkle.
Rinse and repeat.
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
S
S
Sorry we'll just miss you guys, we're leaving AC on the 26th. Have fun!
peace, Susan

S
S
Hey hawkmoon, I brought up a topic called "Dining Guide" (also a trip report, but that was an oops!)it is a great guide of quite a few places to eat. Tried several of the places mentioned and they are wonderful. My favorite and I have to say my best meal on the island was at Capricorns. In my books a definate must, you won't be dissapointed. Some say kinda spendy, bet heck your on vacation. And the Jerk Pit is a MUST!!! Have a fantastic time and let us know all about it when you return. We love vivid trip reports. The more detail the better!!

M
M
Rich..Papi's Diner is a must! Estel's by the Sea(especially for breakfast),Celi's Deli for meat pies,tamales,garnaches,etc. We agree that a golf cart is the best way to see the island. Small shop (blue, I think) near the grocery by the statue for the best shrimp...frozen but cheap,they were wonderful. Have a great time!

Mary and Scott
Great advice Punta Rebel Girl, ditto on everything.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 183 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.