Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
expatbz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Dont know if I am doing the right thing here!!!

Yesterday I travelled on the 09.30 water taxi out of San Pedro to Belize.

There was a dog on the boat that nobody seemed interested in, I raised it with the captain and he told me "It belongs in Caye Caulker, we will take it out there"

The dog stayed with us all the way to Caye Caulker, and the crew put him on the dock, the dog seemed stresssed and lost to us.

I hope he found his home, [It is a male dog!] if you know the dog; Pictures here: http://s914.photobucket.com/albums/ac347/expatbz/WaterTaxiDog/ please let the owner know. Especially if he does belong on San Pedro.

It's great that you posted this. I'm forwarding the details to SAGA and Belize Humane Society. Let's hope that the water taxi dog finds his owners!

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

H
H
The dog looks familiar we have two similar dogs here one very small and one larger...hard to tell in the photos but I can go to the water taxi office tomorrow and find out what boat ran the 9.30 boat from San Pedro on the 7th of Dec and talk to him. We will keep an eye out. The dog has a collar. I will email photos out to the rest of the Humane Society..will post an update

H
H
IT IS BUDDY..he is well known here, has a good forever family that lives part time in the States and here, they adopted him from here and always bring him back when they return, He is a busy little guy always stepping out to visit old friends but a trip to San Pedro and back is pretty amazing. I will try to get the rest of the story and update you.

H
H
Below I pasted from an email to us regarding Buddy,,

I now see that it was the day before yesterday. Will was in Belize City that day and Buddy spent the night before and most of the day at our house. In the morning he left for a couple of hours (probably looking for Will) and apparently made a trip to San Pedro. The rest of the day he spent here until Will picked him up around 6.30 pm.

Funny dog, Buddy

Great story. So glad he got home safely!

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.