Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
OP Offline
G
Hi all! I'm hoping some of you might help me choose restaurants for our upcoming trip to the Caye.

We'll be coming in on Christmas Eve and staying through January 2, so I'm looking for restaurant recommendations for Christmas and New Year's. This is my second time to Belize--last time, our group ate at Capricorn for New Year's and were really pleased (can't remember where we went for Christmas, so that seems like a bad omen); but I'm open to something new.

We're staying at Sunset Beach, so I'm thinking something in town or south of town for Christmas dinner, and something north of town for New Year's. I don't want to say money is no object, but we're open to pricey choices--we're just interested in really good food smile

Many thanks for the help!

Well my fav's in town are Sunset Grill and Red Ginger for a special night out. North of town, hand's down, Rojo Lounge. I believe they are having a New Year's Eve dinner and drink party. Tickets going fast...
Enjoy!

JZB Offline
Maybe try Christmas Dinner up north (Rojo if it is open), and have New Years Eve dinner in town since that is where most of the parties and fireworks will be.

S
S
Another great option to consider is Crave a newer restaurant in town (by the same owners of Hidden Treasures) great food and a wonderful ambiance. They have a fan page on FB if you want to search that way...

S
S
FYI: BIG beach party for New Year's Eve up here at Rojo... no seated dinner service for the evening, but rather, a great cocktail party on the beach with delicious passed hors d'oeuvres all night long starting at 8:00 pm, along with 2 bars, pool lounge and music by DJ Debbie. Reservations, email: [email protected]. Menu/flyer on FB, search Rojo Lounge.

-Jeff

RMT Offline
I'm glad you posted this gibsongirl as we will be there as well and I wondering what we will do on Christmas Day. NYE we leave...any other suggestions anyone? Staying at BB...

A C Offline
Rojo, nuff said.

Dito Rojo

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Maybe Seashell will see this as "seashell is over their Private Topic limit" and cannot be PM'd. Could I slide this question in here? Is Wet Willy's still is business and is Wednesday still ladies night and will they be doing anything special for New Years? Thanks.

L
L
Slim Jim, Wet Willies is still going strong with the same ladies night...don't know about NY specials.

Rojo, Wild Mangos, Sunset Grill and Hidden Treasures are the best restaurants on the island IMHO and I am a major foodie. Also enjoyed Blue Iguana above Canucks this last trip. Excellent meal there. Have fun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.