Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Originally Posted by jesse
Amazing how many experts are on here!

jesse a lot of us have had a great deal of experience with buying and selling land on Ambergris Cay and as you know the process changes, is vague and convoluted. Were sharing a wealth of experience with people who are asking for help.
Whats your problem with that.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
S
S
You see a problem????????

O
O
Originally Posted by jesse
You see a problem????????

I do not see one as long as he can sell his land without any problemo senior.

If the deed of conveyance is valid, it will be recorded and stamped by the Registrar of Lands. The stamp will show the volume of the Deeds book and the specific pages (called "folios) of the recording and date of recording.

If you have anymore questions about securing title on your Belize property please contact me via the email addresses given on the Palm Bay Club web site since I do not come onto this forum very often. I would hate for you to send me a private forum message and not access it for awhile.

smile

All Palm Bay Club real estate sellers and lot owners please contact: http://www.palmbayclub.net
Very good info/advice Palm Bay.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
OP Offline
"If the deed of conveyance is valid, it will be recorded and stamped by the Registrar of Lands. The stamp will show the volume of the Deeds book and the specific pages (called "folios) of the recording and date of recording."

Thanks for that information Palm Bay Club.

Re: my conveyance deed. I see that on the back side of that document in two places is the signature of the Commissioner of Lands and Survey, and a signature on another page by the Registrar General. I also see at the end of the contract is a signature of the Justice of the Peace.

Before the Registrar General put his signature on the back of the Conveyance deed it says: "Proved and recorded in strict conformity with the provisions of the General Registry Act Chapter 258 of the Laws of Belize Revised Edition 1980 in Deeds Book Volume xx of 19xx at folios xxx-xxx this xxth day of xxxxxxx 19xx

So everything looks legit. Thanks everyone for helping me with this.

Indiana

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 184 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.