Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KC Offline
Loved that report! Are we all a bunch of weird people, or what??? We sit around on our computers... LIVING for the next trip report! HA HA!!

My Bomba story... Went on tour with Daniel also. On way into Jungle, shopped in the little wood carving huts. I wanted a heart-shaped bowl, and a carved "spoon and fork". Found the spoon, but no fork. I showed the spoon to hubby, and I must have said something to him about there not being a fork. When we returned to Bomba on our way back, went into shop to make purchases. Bought the bowl, but couldn't even find the spoon. On way out of hut, little boy said. "You want spoon? I carve fork for you while you are gone." And he presented me with the set -- spoon and fork. Awwwwww. Inn't dat sweet? He carved a fork just for me. Of course I bought them.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Laurie, great report,sounds like you had some great adventures, met some fabulous people and returned with wonderful memories. Too bad we can't just hang it all up and stay there - yet. You report and others like this help all of us to bear the months of anticipation that precede the day when we finally get to go. Again, thanks for the report.

L
OP Offline
L
Glad to share my stories of such a great vacation. Cherie: I live in Fair Oaks. You are my neighbor. I am going back again in early May next year. What a great time of year to go.

Ken & Lynne: Love the discreet comment! You know it, you lived it. I have one Belikin left too. Saving for this weekend. Already tried some more panty rippers last weekend. Ah, bliss! Don't work too hard.

Laurie

P
P
lmarquis, cherie: I am originally from Citrus Heights and am going to AC 6/15 to 6/25 for my 5th time. My family is still in Fair Oaks.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.